The Furious Boss

KD pov:

"DICE!!" I heard boss scream my name i started going up the halfway to see why boss is calling me, i eventually get to his office, i knock "Come in.." i heard him say with a grumble i walk in "You called boss?" He looked up at me "I can't find my favourite pen!!!" "You gotta be serious..Cant you use another pen??" He looked at me furious "OF COURSE NOT!!It just isn't the same!" I looked at him "Riiight..." I know he's bluffing he just doesn't want to do his paper work again "Alright what if u use another pen now, and later we can have drinks and chat for a bit?" He looked at me unsure "Fine.." I gave him another pen and he sat in his chair, "Well excuse me boss I'll be goin' now" as I started walking out I could hear boss grumble a bit, I walked to the counter and started cheating with some ladies "Ohh my~ How funny you are King Dice~" I have my ways with the ladies but never really liked any one of them "Thank you my darlin', I'm sorry but I have work to do hope u have a fine evening~" I took her hand and kissed it, I could hear her and her friends giggling, it was closing time and so I remember that I have to go to the bosses office (Not like I do it every night) , As i make my way to his office I fix my bowtie before knocking "Come in Dice~" I came in "You seem happy now?" He smirked "How can I not be happy when my favourite King is here~" I smiled at him and sat in front of him "So what will it be this time Sir" he looked at me "How about some whiskey" I noded and went to get whiskey for the two of us I put whiskey beside the boss and then he took a sip and we started chating "Dice is there anyone u like?" Well thats unexpected "Hmm..No not really" he looked at me shocked "You're joking with me right?PFF-" He then burst out laughing and I sat there embarrassed "W-WELL DO YOU HAVE SOME U LIKE?!" He stopped laughing "That's a good question...no I suppose not" I looked at him "So why'ya making fun of me if u too don't have someone u like?!" He looked embarrassed not like I wasn't he deserved it "WELL... I DUNNO!!" We were staring at each other and burst out laughing "HAHAHAHA AHH-Dice u know how to make a man laugh" I was still giggling "Well boss that's just in my nature" he looked at me with an sparkly look "Ohh~ Is that so~?" He got up from his chair and leaned over to me "What else is there~?" For some reason I felt my face get hot and I was nervous but why? I never had these 'feeling' before what is special now "N-Nope!" I tried speaking but it felt like a hive of bees stung my stomach, before I can ask him what he's doing he started laughing "HEHE I'm just messing with ya dice!" I looked at him furious "Well it isn't funny" Well he didn't care what I said he continued laughing "Alright alright, I better be going tomorrow is Friday and its common on Friday to be busy so if you'll excuse me" I got up and started walking to the door "No no dice. " I turned around confused "What?" He looked at me smiling "Tonight you'll be sleeping with me~!" He said with confidence I stand there just..shocked? "B-Boss maybe I should go to MY room instead I talk in my sleep so I'll bother ya" I said (lying that hell bother him) Devil looked at me "Nonsense! Come on let's go" he pulled Dice by his hand and they went in the bedroom "I think there are pajamas in the bathroom drawer" I noded and went to try and find them I eventually found them but.. ("DAMNIT I CANNOT WEAR THIS!!") The pajamas were covered in cute little black cats with hearts ("Ugh..well it's better this then sleeping half naked") i thought while changing, I went out the bathroom and boss was starin' at me "PFF-BAHAHAHA" of course he started laughing everything is funny to him "It's not funny." I said he stopped laughing and fell on the bed "Come here" boss said as he put his arms out ("D-does he want me to be on top of him?!") i thought before I just plopped down on him ("Oh wow.Hes so comfortable, his fur is so..soft") I said in my head before hearing boss say "Oh thank you very much! Of course you brush my fur everyday how can it not be soft and comfortable??~" he said with mocking voice I looked up at him "YOU DIRTY LITTLE...YOU CAN'T READ MA MIND!! THAT'S MY PRIVACY!" I said as he started giggling I just put my head on his chest and tried not to think of anything but of course it is hard not to ("Don't think,don't think,don't think")I said in my mind just focusing on saying that "You know it's hard not to think right?" He said as I just whispered "well when u got a perveted boss of course it's hard..." I said under my breath it was hard to understand but it was recognizable "...Perverted?" He said and I just thought for a moment ("OH SHIT") "Uhh u didn't mean it like that" he grined at me "So you think I would DO something to you is that it~?" He put his finger on my chin "AH-NO I JUST-IT SLIPPED OUTA MY MOUT-" He laughed quietly "Don't worry ddumbass just go to sleep~" he said as he closed his eyes I puted my head down once more but now I was very nervous and I'm still not sure why.

𝙊𝙆! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1017 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘸!!
𝘜𝘩𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 (𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵) 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘉𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘛𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛. 𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘴 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣