Lolipop

"Mya chan", Sasaki said softly.

" Yes? "Miyano answered as he looks up to see Sasaki face. Miyano is holding a bl manga that he just bought recently from the bookstore. Sasaki is sitting across him on the floor. They're hanging out in Miyano's room. Sasaki is eating a lollipop, it's orange flavoured. Just like his soft orange hair.

"Want a taste? ", Sasaki says as he holds up the lollipop near to Miyano's face and shakes it gently as a sign to take the lollipop from his hand. He smiles and waits for him to accept it.

"No it's alright, I don't like sweets much.", Miyano declined his kind offer. Yes he doesn't like sweet things but why Miyano actually said no is because if he accepted to take a taste of Sasaki's lollipop, it would turn into an indirect kiss. This is just a set up for a bl scene to happen! They will be exchanging their saliva if he did. Miyano's ears are slightly red just by the thought of it. He continues to look down and read his manga. Out of curiosity, he lift his head a little again to peek Sasaki's reaction. Sasaki is staring at Miyano blankly, he looks like he's in deep thoughts. He blinks and blinks at Miyano.'Is he disappointed because I didn't want the lollipop?'. Just when Miyano is about to ask him if he's alright. Sasaki giggled and spoke.

"Mya chan..your not thinking about some other things aren't you? Your expression says it all, I could see it."

Miyano instantly turned into a red tomato face.'How did he knew what I was thinking?! Can he read my mind?? No..no calm down Miyano.' He takes a deep breath and let the embarrassment off.

"What? Ofc not..what are you talking about Sasaki? ", he went back to reading.

"Haha, Mya chan your so cute. I will stop teasing you then. ", Sasaki keeps the lollipop in his mouth and puts on an upset smile on his face. He proceeds to pick a bl manga and flips it to the first page to start reading. Miyano was stunned when he caught sight of that unhappy smile, a sudden guilt came up to him. Miyano stayed silent for a moment.
.
.
.
"Fine"

"What? "

"I-I wanted to try the lollipop. Just-because I only wanted to taste the orange flavor!", Miyano still doesn't want to admit that he's just doing this because of Sasaki. After hearing this, Sasaki was so elated, he quickly takes out the lollipop from his mouth and points it in front of Miyano lips. He wants to feed him. Miyano was gonna tell him that he could eat himself but it's to late to take back words. Sasaki already push the lollipop to his closed lips.

"Open wide", Sasaki grin.

'Sigh,I guess I have no choice but to be feed'

Miyano open his mouth and eats the lollipop with Sasaki holding it in front of him. The orange flavor melting in his tongue, as well as Sasaki's saliva..its sweet but not that sweet too. Sasaki was just staring blankly at Miyano at that moment.

"What do you think? Was it good?"

"It was fine. ", Miyano couldn't find a better answer in the moment.

Sasaki puts back the lollipop in his mouth and continue reading. His face looks like he's thinking about something too. Was he thinking the same thing as Miyano? Now, they really did exchanged their saliva. The mood became awkward. Miyano couldn't keep his eyes off on the lollipop they just shared. He wanted to say something but when words came to his mouth, he couldn't say it out.After a minute, Sasaki snaps out the awkwardness in the room.

"Mya chan, look at this scene I'm reading. I think it's quite interesting! Take a look. ", Sasaki acts as his usual self like nothing happend. He wave his hand as a sign for Miyano to sit next to him.

"Alright lemme see", Miyano moves towards Sasaki and sit next to him on the floor. They start chatting about the bl scene.

"Hey, Mya chan.", Sasaki suddenly called him.

"What is it? "

"Let's hang out another time again, shall we? ", Sasaki moves his head from the manga to Miyano. Sasaki smiles to him, his smile always looked like a ray of sunshine.

"Sure, why not? ",Miyano smiles back to him.

_________________________________________

The tone I write is definitely the opposite of the real me ? -?