My Father Wo Arth in Heaven (Save Me)

My Father who arth in Heaven please save your daughter. My head had turned into, into this jail. My jail is my Hell and and Hell is full of pain and suffering. Do you not see what this is doing to me? I mean you can't see oxygen but you do believe we breath.

I can ask a million times, why is is so cruel, but it never responds... When things get good, I mean they get bad. When things get bad my head goes mad and my thoughts come back. They never stop, they just attack attack attack. Suicide is calling me and seems to be my only release. I don't know but I may b the Devils next feast.

My Father who arth in Heaven can't you hear me cry? I just want to know why, why can't I escape my misery, inside this is killing me. My mind is becoming sick truthfully I think I should quit. I'm tired of fighting a battle that I can't seem to win. Tired of fighting over and over and over again. I'm not like the rest and you promised to help me with every test. But where are you?

My Father who arth in Heaven please save your daughter I seem to have fallen do far from your tree. I need somebody to save me so that I can b happy. My tears have been fallen for too, too long and I don't know how baby girls able to b this strong.

Sadly my head has turned into this jail. My jail is my Hell full of pain and suffering. It's starting to get the best of me so why can't you just save me from... me