Chapter One - Into The Castle...

Ranboo was walking into the Antarctic Empire, because XD had this great idea...

He would send a member of the SMP to go to an Alternate Universe, Ranboo had happened to be that person...

He didn't necessarily want to be here, but the literal Gods said he has to, so here he is now...

It didn't take long for him to arrive, but it felt like a hell of a long time.

All he had to do is work at the castle, no problem, right?

C!Ranboo's P.O.V

I was walking into the castle now, after being let in by the guards.

You see, before I came here, XD changed my appearance, since I would look too much like my other self if I was just turned human...

Instead of my normal half white, half black face, I had light brown hair and grey-blue eyes. I also, instead of using Ranboo as my name, I had to use Mark. Weird, right? And it was pretty tough getting used to...

I was finally in the throne room, and was met by the entire royal family, plus my other self, standing there. Why is he here?

I just shook it off and bowed...

"You are here to teach Ranboo here how to fight," The other Phil gestured to the 'other me' "If I am correct?"

Really XD, to fight?

I stood up fully and nodded.

"Ranboo, this will be your teacher," he smiled at the other me.

"The names Mark," I said. Okay, that's gonna take a lot more getting used to then I thought...

"You two will start tomorrow, then," The Emperor stated.

We both nodded.

I'm going to have a long talk with XD when I get back...

I just noticed a boy sitting next to The Emperor, looked exactly like Tommy, but was acting the exact opposite.

He left the room, and I, after a few seconds as to not make it suspicious, followed after him.

...

After I was a few feet away from the door I called out, "Hey!"

He stopped and slowly turned around to me, "What do you want?" He hissed.

A little taken aback by this, even though I should be used to this because of Tommy.

"I wanted to know your name, and a question if you don't mind?" I asked, smiling a little

He seemed shocked that I smiled, I wonder why?

"Theseus," he said after a long pause, "My names Theseus,"

Isn't that what Techno calls Tommy? Ohh- so he's the other Tommy...

"And your question?" He added a second later.

"Aren't you the Emperor's son?" I asked, I needed to know something...

"Yes, why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Your Father acts like that Ranboo guy is his son, that's just messed up..." I looked back to the door.

"My Father may do as he pleases," he said, but I heard a twinge of jealousy in his voice...

"That just isn't fair though! If he really is you father he should act like one!" I whisper-yelled, as for others not to hear.

I started walking again, he followed after, "You seem to be one of the only ones who thinks that..." he says, sighing.

"Who else does?" I asked, as we arrived at my room.

"Prince Dream," he smiled a little while saying, my eyes widened, but I then stopped myself, different universes Ranboo...

I opened my door a little, "I hope to talk to you later, Prince Theseus." I opened it all the way, "But I should go."

He nodded.

I closed my door, this universe is so weird. I thought.

I hope this 'other me' won't be too hard to deal with. . . .

(A/N: HAHA, A book that's not gay/lesbian romance, great! I hope I spelled/used 'twinge' right...)

573 words <3