1

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard knocks.

*Knock knock knock*...

"Who could be still up at this hour?" I checked my phone to see what time it is and it was 3:26 in the freaking morning. Who would be knocking out there?

I stood up to see who was knocking outside but when I opened the door, no one was there. Not a single soul was seen.

I didn't care who it was because I was really really tired. So I just closed the door and went back to bed. As I was going back to my bedroom I heard knocks again.

*Knock knock knock*...

"Aaaaarrgggghhh" I opened the door again and still no one was there. If that person is trying to piss me off, he/she is doing a very good job at it.

I finally came back to my bedroom, I lied down and knocks were heard again, this time it was louder and instead of checking who was knocking again. I just lied there, frozen, looking at the ceiling, and afraid. I prayed, wishing that it would stop. That to my realization it wasn't coming from the door outside it was coming from the bed. Under my bed.

*Knock knock knock*... :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyyyyy this is actually my entry for @e_l_i_t_a in her contest. I know it's just really simple and short, but did I give you the creeps? :D This is my first time writing a story. °u° Hope you liked it! ^_^

P.s Make sure to check under your bed, kay? Bye!