Introduction ❤️

Mrs. Lin kirdapan is really getting sick from his Son behavior she always try to teach his Son some manners but always got failed.

Mr. Korn kirdapan likes to spoil his Son very much always fullfil his Son wish but scared of his wife.

Nanon korapat always bully his teachers and college students because his dad owned whole college.

Ohm Pawat belongs to a normal family he is well mannered Ex-Military Officer. Don't believe in love in his whole life he never dated a single person.

______________________________________

Nanon sometimes skip his classes but he always got able to score high. He is the top student of his college. He is not like that before he used to be good child respects everyone but he suddenly changed himself.

His dad and sister always support him no matter what. But his mom decided to change her Son into a disciplined one.

Ohm Pawat is the Strict and cold hearted Military Officer he have to left his job because of his mother who is very sick and want to see her son badly. So he decided to go and see her mother.

Then there he first time meet Mrs. Lin kirdapan who is his mother bestfriend. By seeing Ohm Strict and disciplined nature she decides to hire him for his Son .

First he protest that he don't want to be a babysitter but his mother request him to do this because when their family was suffering only her bestfriend Mrs. Lin helped them that's why now she wants her son to make her Son a well behaved person.

Ohm can't a able to say no and Mrs. Lin also promised that she will take care of his mother and father. And pay him a huge price.

Then he decided to be his spoiled son personal babysitter. And agreed to live with them in the same roof.

What will happen when fire and water will mix. It's a vs between the two.

Mr. Dimples VS Mr. Fierce.