Chapter1- Missing Child, Wanted: Pretty Boy

Michael Davis is dead. GWAS didn't move, or it seemed to stand still. There was grieving in the locker room, crying in the main office, and no one spoke. The hall's only noise was the bell. Everyone wore black and green, for green was Michael's favorite color. Jason Edwards, one of Michael's "closest" however came to school in a yellow tee and a pair of bright, but worn out blue jeans.

Right before chem., Jason's lab partner, Ryan came up to him crying.

"Hey," Ryan said in between wiping his tears, "why aren't you wearing black?" Ryan was Michael's best friend, almost brother. They were both on the football team. Ryan was the quarterback and Michael was the kicker.

"Why would I? Jason said putting a red and white cloth bag into his locker.

"Because," wipe, "Michael died. The teachers are saying," wipe, "it was a car accident."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Jason said. He put his hand on Ryan's shoulder, put his arm around his neck, rubbed his neck, and walked into the classroom. He knew how Micheal really died. It wasn't a car accident, nor was it suicide, for Michael was too happy to even think about taking his life. Micheal's death was a murder.

All throughout the school week, there were PA announcements about Michael's life and what he's done for the school and the community, which only made people cry even more. About a week after Micheal's death, people stopped crying and started theorizing about how he really died.

"They said it was a car accident."

"I was with him just before he died, it wasn't a car."

"Was he stabbed, or shot, or hit with a bat or hammer?"

"No. They didn't find any marks on him."

"Was it drugs?"

"No! That would ruin his football career."

"I heard he already had a full scholarship to U of A."

"Did they find drugs?"

"No, but they did find some unknown substance."

"Drugs?"

"Overdose..."

"What else could it be?"

There was no more sobbing, it was more yelling and arguing about how he died.

Jason went home thinking about Ryan's neck and how silky, soft, and smooth it was. He wrote in is notebook and planned his next project.