Warnings

First, there are going to be suicidal themes in this book, if that in any way makes you uncomfortable or upset, please do not read, there's going to be quite a bit of it.

Second, mild cussing, you know cuz of Bakugo, and me, I curse like a sailor.

Third, bullying, again, Bakugo, though he's not the only culprit, his classmates are also to blame.

Also, this is not a Bakugo bashing fic, he's going to be a horrible fucking person in the beginning because, plot, but I'm hoping to make him better as the fic grows longer.

I currently have no plans with any ships, so don't expect there to be any. 

I take inspiration from better luck next time by nauticalwarrior on ao3, so if some of the plot sounds similar, my bad...Really didn't mean for it to, I just fucking loved that story, if you haven't read it, you should, It's sooo good.

Again, virtually no update schedule because I'm lazy. 

Also, warning, I plan on making this fic a long one, so buckle up bitches. 

you guys can call me whatever you, I personally like shitty author though, but you do you, I guess.

I adore music, so there's going to be random songs at the top, be warned, they have absolutely nothing to do with the story, I just like them.