Thinking outloud

-AU: College
-TWs: Sub/Dom, overstimulation, degrading kink, pain kink, praise kink, sex, anal, gay sex, moaning, daddy kink, Bottombur

No-one's POV:

Walking across the campus listening to music, Wilbur messaged his best friend, Quackity.

Wilbur:
>Where are you Q?

Quackity:
>Math Block dickhead, look up.

Wilbur looked up and sure enough, Quackity was 5 feet away from him.

"Oh! Hey Quackity." Wilbur smiled.

"What are you doing out here? It's 11pm. Everyone is in a dorm." Quackity questioned.

"Well what are you doing?" Wilbur asked, leaning towards him.

Quackity raised his hands in mock surrender.

"Okay, you got me there-" He giggled.

Wilbur smirked, thinking to himself.

God Quackity is so fucking cute. I wish he'd just like rail me until I can't walk and kiss me till I forget my name and fuck me till the only words I know are 'more!' And 'Quackity!' And 'Daddy!' that'd be so fucking hot..

"Uh..Wil?" Quackity concerned.

"What?!" Wilbur cried, snapping back to reality.

"You were- uhm- thinking out loud..." Quackity told him.

"I-I- I was?!" Wilbur flushed, embarrassed, "I'm so sorry I-"

"No no no, it's okay.. but..were you being serious with what you were saying..?" Quackity quickly asked, "Cause if you where I'd be happy to uhm, y'know- with you but if not this is really awkward.."

"Really? I-I- I was being serious you're just so cute and-"

Wilbur was cut off by Quackity pulling him in for a kiss, slamming him against the math's block's brick walls. Shocked and excited by the pain, Wilbur moaned into the kiss.

Quackity bit Wilbur's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. Wilbur granted permission, opening his mouth as Quackity's tongue explored it.

When they both pulled away from the kiss, Quackity looked at Wilbur.

"Was that okay I'm sorry I didn't ask for permission I-" Quackity began.

"Let's go to our dorm. Then you can rail me! Fuck me. Please~" Wilbur begged.

"Okay darling~" Quackity smiled, glad Wilbur was okay with what was happening. Quackity picked Wilbur up, carrying him all the way to their dorm. When he got there, he unlocked the door and threw Wilbur onto the hard uncomfortable mattress. Wilbur moaned at the pain in his back.

"Do you have a fucking pain kink?" Quackity asked, grinning.

Wilbur, flushed a bit embarrassed but he nodded.

"Hah, you fucking slut." Quackity laughed, locking their dorm door. "Get undressed, whore."

Wilbur quickly stripped naked, Quackity doing the same.

"Good boy." Quackity praised.

Wilbur whimpered slightly, looking at Quackity's size. Quackity spun around and pulled out some lube from his draw.

"Prep or no prep?" Quackity asked.

"No p-prep!" Wilbur stuttered, making it clear he wanted to get fucked.

"Okay needy bitch."

Quackity lubed up his dick and Wilbur's hole, slowly pushing his cock in.

"Ah~~" Wilbur whimpered, "L-let me- a-a~~-just-"

Quackity stood for a minute, waiting for Wilbur to adjust.

"I'm ready." Wilbur said with a smile.

Quackity began to slowly push in and out.

"Mhmm~ It feels so ah~~~ good~" Wilbur moaned.

Quackity began to go a little bit faster.

"mHm~ yes daddy faster!~~" Wilbur cried.

So Quackity began to slow down.

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please daddy I'll be a good boy-"

"Good."

Quackity began to speed up now, thrusting in and out at an extremely fast pace.

"AH~ QuA~~ckIty~~ PLEASE DADDY mHm~~" Wilbur moaned.

After a few minutes of Quackity's thrusting, Wilbur whined:

"I'm going to ah~~ c-cu-"

And before he could finish speaking, white strings of pleasure shot up, covering his torso.

But Quackity didn't stop though, he wanted his turn. So he sped up, overstimulating Wilbur.

"MMPH~ AAA~ DADDY PLEASE~~" Wilbur whimpered, the pleasure overwhelming him.

Soon after, Quackity cummed inside of Wilbur and Wilbur cummed a second time.

"MMMPH QUACKITY~~ IT FEELS SO GOOD~~"

When Quackity pulled out, cum dripped out of Wilbur's ass.

"You look gorgeous.." Quackity smiled, picking Wilbur up and carrying him to the bathroom. He sat Wilbur in the bath and began to run the water at a lukewarm temperature. When the bath was full, he got in too, cleaning himself and Wilbur up.

"You okay?" Quackity concerned, making sure Wilbur was okay.

"Yeah, thanks Quackity." Wilbur smiled.

"So..are we a thing now..?" Quackity asked.

"If you want to be, yeah. We are."