The story

At the Mametchi Lab of Inventions

Edwin: I wish that life was like a video game.

Me: Then your life would be like the World's Hardest Game! www

Edwin: Oh, Bianca...

Me: Well, if it was true then I only want one feature from it. Loading and saving.

Mametchi: You that I'll save my game on the day that I get my pocket money. Then I'll load the game again after spending.

Me: So that you can try multiple stuff. Also, that's a great idea!

At my house during night I search up "How do you load and save in real life?" on the internet. Unfortunately there were a lot of result saying that you can't at the first 10 pages.

Me: Looks like there's no way for it. This is just like a retro game where you can't save or load. It only has one difficulty, "Hard"!

I go to bed.

In my dream.

Me: Hey, News Reporter. You're here! Since that you're also the Herrscher of Dreams, plz give me a power like last time. I want the power to load and save in real life.

News Reporter: Back in our days we use to play games without the loading and saving feature. If you lose then you'll start all over again. Every gamers these day have a habit of saving and loading games. You'll get the power when you wake up in real life.

Me: So, how can I use this power?

News Reporter: You just have to say "Save!" and then you'll see the save screen. When you wanna load the save you just have to say "Load!" and the load screen will appear.

I woke up in the morning.

Me: So now I have the power to load and save in real life. Let's try to save. Save!

Save Slot 1: The morning.

Me: So if anything goes wrong I can load the save. The I'll get a second chance.

My mom comes in my room.

Mom: Bianca, you're still in bed. Also you're gonna be late!

Mom grabs a pan from the kitchen.

Me: Uh oh no. I must load the save before things get out of hands. Load!

Load Slot 1: The Morning

Me: Now let's get ready quickly before I get hit by a pan.

Mom comes in my room.

Mom: Oh, you already woke up. Now what am I gonna do with a pan?

Mom gets out of my room.

Me: Alright, now let's save this checkpoint. Save!

Save Slot 1: Being saved from a pan.

I get ready and go downstairs.

Me: Let me save here also. Save!

Save Slot 2: Mametchi and I

Mametchi: Hey, Bianca. I have a gift for you.

Mametchi hands me over the gift.

Me: What is this?

Mametchi: Mrs. Argana!

Mom: What's that, Mametchi?

Mametchi: It's one of Bianca's drawings from the Mametchi Lab of Inventions.

Me: Wait, no no no... 

Mametchi: She drew Chu-chan* in some Matrix math problems.

*It's this character: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/kikuapps/images/a/a1/BlankChu.png/revision/latest?cb=20220404103940