Chapter 1

He Awakens At 12:00 am

Chapter 1

Laurent's P.O.V

Feeling the rhythm to Monsters lyrics, I let the music flow through my body, and express them through my dancing choreography.

''Who run this mother!! (GIRLS)''

My body rocks, shakes and pops at the musics beat.

''You do anything for me...Who run the world! (GIRLS)''

Peeping at my brother, he was aggressive in every step.

''Who run the world! (GIRLS) Who run the world (GIRLS) Who run the world (GIRLS)''

My body flowing to the practiced choreography

''Who are we? What we run? We run the world!''

The lights on the stage black out, leaving the crowd screaming in enthusiasm and excitement. Before anyone noticed, my brother and I slipped away from the stage, leading to the back where we got ready to change into our next outfits.

You could hear the crowd screaming, ''Yonce! Yonce! Yonce!'', some where chanting, ''Les Twins! Les Twins!! Les Twins!''

Dodging left and right from the crowd in the halls, Larry and I race to the changing room. Back-up dances and producers raided the halls, making it difficult to even make it past them! But we slipped through, and made it on time to the changing room.

Monster (Beyonce) planned specific songs for us to dance to. Some were just the back-up girls, and some were for me and Larry. Her next song was ''Partition'', so we had enough time to change before the next song was up.

We busted through the door, rushing towards the rack where our clothes were hanging. They were some suits, for the song ''Why Don't You Love Me''.

We had to rush it a bit, since the song Partition was just finishing up.

Once we fit the suit, we fixed everything, made sure the buttons were on good, and fluffed each others hair.

''Looking good, mon frere!'', Larry said smiling at me

Pause: ''Mon frere'', french for ''My brother''

Keeping eye contact with Larry, I say back, ''Same for you, brother.''

We both smiled and did our special handshake. Finally, turning around to exit, ''Larrry, Laurentttt, did you forget your favorite make-up artist?''

Turning on the ball of our heel, we see Roxi and Brandi, our two besties, also our make-up managers. A smirk appears on my face, as I walked towards Brandi and Roxi, giving them the biggest and warmest hugs. Larry not too far behind, doing the same.

''And who could forget about our two most beautiful and amazing ladies, Roxi and Brandi!'', I said to the ladies. But all they did was give me a salty smirk, showing they weren't buying my sweet act.

''You boys know you have to do this, right?'', Brandi said sitting her brush down, and setting her hands on her hips.

''Yeah, Ms.Beyonce wouldn't like to hear that you two skipped your touch-up.'', Roxi said looking at her nails

Now Larry and I agree to the idea that wearing make-up as boys is embarrassing and weird. But, if it's for Monster, we have to.

''Ughhh, come on Brandiiiii, Roxiiiiii, please non make us wear more make-up. Especially in a manly suit!!'', Larry whined