Chapter 9

You then shook his hands

Apollo: it's rare to see a mortal on Olympus, so who brought you?

Max's mind: I know what you'll do gossiper. 

Max: Umm.. 

Artemis: there you are bro- Max? Apollo do you know him? 

Apollo: yes. 

Max's mind: =_= the heck dude we just met. (actually in real life your just quiet ) 

Artemis: well as I was saying I needed you for something later. 

Apollo: me? 

Artemis: not you, Max. apparently some God found out and told The other Gods. 

Max: well, I'm dead aren't I. 

Artemis: well no and yes, some God's wanted to see your worthy. while some want you out.

Max: what!? when!? 

Artemis: well Later at midnight along with the Gods and mortal royalties. 

Max's mind: shit. 

Artemis: so umm good luck I guess it's still morning so you still have so much time left. 

Max's mind: So much time my ass, I should've known sooner!? well I need to go and prepare, I don't wanna die in this peaceful life. 

Inside the House....

Anya: so what are you gonna do then? dance like an idiot. 

Max: shut up I dance good also both hip hop and classics, I was planning on singing you know. 

Anya: what kind of song?

Max:  Shinunoga E-wa. full song. 

Anya: what does that even  mean? 

Max: just think of it as a poem you know. you'll find out soon. 

Anya: I wish I could just slap you once. 

Max: rude, well anyways I need to practice and also prepare the lights and music, this is tough especially with just only hours to prepare. 

8:00 p.m. 

The God's and royal's were gathering for some kind of Celebration. People were preparing their instruments to play a song on stage. Max was putting up strange tall things connected to some I don't know what it's called ( DJ box/what you guys call it)  and all the other lights were around us also connected to that thing.  He also put on front of the stage and saw a red light it might be a camera.

Athena: Hey Artemis, so is he the guy? 

Artemis: yes. 

Athena: Why's he wearing a mask?

Artemis: He'll take that off when he performs. 

it was time for him to perform 

Just search the song 

Shinunoga E-wa 

( Idk how to embed it here cause im new)

second's later.. 

Don't you ever say bye bye yeah, 

watashi no saigo wa nata ga ii 

anata to kono mama osaraba suru  yori 

shino ga ii wa, shino ga ii wa 

*red lights* 

sando no meshi yori anta ga ii no yo

anta to kno mama osaraba suru yo ka

shinu no ga ii wa, shinu no ga ii wa *music ends* 

Max: well umm that's all good night. he then turned off everything. 

3 minutes ago 

 Shinu no ga ii wa 

he then points his head to the moonlight and red lights appear on him

Artemis's heart was beating at a fast rate, that song made her want him even more. 

Artemis's Mind: What's with this tightening my chest and warm inside my tummy? 

it was butterflies

Persephone's POV.. 

Why did it make him so much more attractive than other guys in the world? 

I love him so much! I'll even kill for him. 

???'s POV... 

No, I'm married!? I shouldn't do anything about this infidelity, her heart beating faster and blushing. I've had enough with my husband ( you know her) 

( also some god's like Demeter, Leto and Eros didn't attend due to their duty also some other God's I couldn't remember) 

Athena's POV...

Control yourself Athena, your a VIRGIN!? no men can make you fall in love with them!? but this feeling makes me want to kill for him. snap out of it!? I don't care what happens to him, I won't interfere, right?

Max's POV.. 

He then obtained the full song from the cam. and he was at home

Anya: Wow I thought you'd sing badly and ended up dying.

Max: Don't get your hopes way higher than I think it would be, cause it will definitely back fire. 

Anya: Jerk. 

Max: Call me anything  you  want I will be busy celebrating and getting my goodnight's rest. 

Anya: I wish you get summoned to Olympus tomorrow. 

Max: like that will ever happen. 

Anya: yeah right, enjoy while you can.

Max: what? 

Anya nothing, Good night. 

???'s POV

I'll be coming home soon and be with you, so wait for me- 

                        STEP-BROTHER

What an amazing turn of events, I had no WIFI for 3 days, but I was able to make a story at night today and finished also today.