"Revealed And Seen Forever"

"I don't feel the same way, Sniper."

  Sniper grabbed his cup of coffee before hearing that sentence, meeting the expectations in his mind.

  "I'm sorry." Spy added. Sniper suddenly felt something burst in his chest. Nothing felt even worser than this. "Is it because I'm a male?" Sniper asked. "You're a good man Sniper, but you're not what I need." Sniper couldn't help but to close up his heart and tug it in. Spy placed his cigeratte on the desk, before slowly walking to Sniper's door. "Spy. Please." Sniper's last chance of hope didn't approach Spy's emotions. "I hope you well to find a greater person than me, Mundy." He opened the door, letting the cold air fill inside before walking out. Sniper doesn't have a chance anymore.

  Something changed in Sniper, but he thought it would last for awhile. He thought he had let Spy out of his mind, but something just curls up inside of his chest. Like a fishing hook. Sniper couldn't think while shooting. He doesn't talk anymore. His teammates got worried and spoke to him about his behavior. Sniper was pissed after hearing them out and went to shower. Half of his face was numb, his hands and feet were cold, it's like he's underneath a rain internally. What happened? What did I do to change, to get this type of problem?
   He walked, lonely in his mind. Everything grew plain to him, he dissociated and daydreamed like a man smoking crack. Sniper went to the base and sat on the bench. He had to clean up his brain. Medic finds him sitting there, alive and alone. Sniper just couldn't accept nor take back Spy. The name kept ringing in his thoughts. Couldn't he just go away? He couldn't even speak what he's thinking. Couldn't be himself again.

Growing up in his thoughts, he breaks down everything he stored in his feelings, thinking it would be better. It was morning. His ears and hands were sore, but mostly his heart. His eyes were droopy, staring at his breakfast slowly growing cold. His brain kept banging on his head, like a broken washing machine. He wants to pull the plug. Stop the sound, stop the noise, stop the talking. He wants Spy gone. Out of his head. Far away. Sniper wore his shirt and he was expecting different types of situations happening to him.

But Spy came.
"I want him gone," he thinks to himself.

"Sniper, I made up my mind. I want to be with you."

Mundy widen his eyes. Sensing a wild feeling stored back in him. Fate? Karma? Who gave me his heart?

It was Spy.