Prologue

I see him running while dribbling the ball. His sweat forming and his "Oh-so-serious" face showing making him look hot and the way he pass that ball.... oh my gosh. The way he put his hair back. *Q* The way he caught the ball and in slow motion, the ball went down the ring. I look at him argh the way he smiles. My feels can handle much longer. Then he look at me with wide eyes.

"Jae Hee!" O_O huh? "WATCH OUT FOR THAT-!" before he can finish I felt something hard hit me on the head. @_@

I felt dizzy so I held the pole for support. I saw Young bae ran towards me with worry in his eyes. "Yah! Jae Hee! gwenchana?!" I felt something come out of my nose and I touch it. Blood? Oh God.......

"Jae Hee!!" I heard Young Bae again. =_=

I glare at him "You know I'm not dying so can you just bring me to........the........clinic?" I'm getting dizzier and dizzier (if that's even a word) then it all turn black.

"Do I like Young Bae?" I asked myself. Is that even possible? But we've been friends since we're in our diapers..........is it possible? ARGH!!! NO! HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU!- WELL I DON'T EVEN- T^T this is so complicated! Young Bae what are you doing to me?

YoungBae's (Taeyang's) P.O.V.)

I am panicing right now. Ottokae?! How should I ummm carry her?! GOSH Young Bae! Get yourself together! Okay put her on your back and go.

I carried her and saw my team mates looking at Jae Hee with worry in their eyes. "Young Bae, need help?" Ji Yong asked and I shook my head.

"No. No need I'll just- I mean we'll just go to the clinic." He nodded. Oh gosh.

While we were walking, I heard her groan and felt her hand wrap around my neck. I just chuckle.

"Hey we're almost there." I said and she mumbled something I couldn't hear.

We went inside the clinic and the nurse rush to go check on Jae Hee and she just said that she needs to rest and said I can go now but I refuse and said I'll wait for her and the nurse just nod and I waited for her to wake up but in the end, I was about to sleep but then I heard her say.....

"Young Bae...........what are you doing to me?"

Jeon Jae Hee, 17 year old girl. Always hanging out with boys, especially her best friend since diapers, Dong Young Bae but what if one day, she just fell for him and change her whole self and then meet her friend as a different person? Jae Hee will do anything because She loves her bestfriend, The Basketball Player...

-----------------

This is it~! My first BIGBANG Fanfic~ Hope you'll like it!

If you do, please Comment/Vote/Follow

~파티~