mint x vamp

Mint x vamp smut
—————————————————————

Mint Choco Cookie had just finished dancing with Cocoa Cookie in front of a quite large crowd. He was surprised he hadn't failed or messed up a motion or move considering he was quite drunk.

Cocoa Cookie thanked Mint Choco for the dance with a kiss on the cheek before waving and walking away. Mint choco blushed softly and waved giggling a bit, he almost fell down from being woozy though caught himself and quickly began to make his way out the mansion.

-
Vampire Cookie looked through the crowd from the mansion's balcony. When he spotted Cocoa Cookie and Mint Choco Cookie, he gritted his teeth and tightened his hand into a fist, his nails dug into his hand.

He scoffed, "surely he wouldn't go for her." He looked at her dress, and his outfit. Mint Choco Cookie had been smiling, and blushing the whole time the pair had been dancing. He wanted to punch the glass doors, but kept his cool. And opened the doors to trail after Mint Choco when he stumbled out the doors.

-

Mint Choco sighed softly and grabbed his comb out his hair, beginning to comb his hair and get the gel out of it that was in it...well most of it. He huffed and slightly hiccupped, he hoped none of the cookies would run out following him because he was already bothered a bit from the dance, not seeing Vampire the whole time, it just made him feel terrible almost. Him being drunk made him of course not act himself, he grumbled while stumbling around. "Wow...ur such a great dancer Mint..you and Cocoa...belong toge- hic...-ther...blah...bleh blah..." He snorted softly as he mocked certain cookies from the crowd. He soon went to the edge of the sidewalk and sat down staring at a puddle of water on the ground.

-

Vampire trailed along the intoxicated Mint Choco. The taps from Vampire walking up to him were loud enough to give Mint Choco a signal someone was coming up from behind him. Vampire listened to him a bit, and snickered.

He stepped on the space beside the sidewalk, and sat down. He listened to his drunk rant for a minute, then spoke up. "Even if you are drunk, I do think you are quite the dancer. They weren't lying. I saw you and..." Vampire Cookie paused. Still annoyed at how Cocoa Cookie had a dance with him.

After another minute, the gears in Vampire's head clicked. He realized that Mint Choco probably wasn't blushing, for Cocoa. He was drunk. It would explain the smiles and laughter too. He let out a sigh of relief and looked at the cookie, then smiled.

-

Mint Choco looked over at Vampire and scoffed, gently laying his head on Vampires shoulder he let out another sigh. Hiccuping again he huffed softly and continued to mumble.

"I'm not...drunk...you're the one always...to talk and stuff..." He snorted again, giggling as he hugged Vampire's arm gently.

"Dancing is...stupid you know...it's just 'la dee da' boom a few hic moves and yeeeeaaaaahhhh...everyone cheers...and throws stupid red bright things you know...they smell good or...something? Hic" He got annoyed and began to aggressively try to take off his tie and suit.

-

Vampire's eyes widened when Mint Choco started to roughly take off his suit, then tugged at his tie. He read the situation and thought of ways to handle it.

"Woah, woah. Slow down. You're still in the streets. We could walk to my apartment. It's not that far and I wouldn't mind you staying over. Now uh, get up. Come on, I'll take you."

Vampire didn't care what it could've seemed like to offer Mint Choco a place to stay for the night. He was drunk and it would be idiotic to leave him here. "You can wear something of mine till morning. He took Mint's coat and looped his arm through Mint's, "Come on, It won't be that bad." He started to lead Mint in the direction of his apartment.