HIATUS | PLEASE READ

♡ heyyyy everyone!! ♡♡

♡ I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going on a quick hiatus while I start school again. It might only be for a week or it may take all month. I need rest and I need to focus on school especially since I failed out of my math class last year and had to retake it. I didn't get to have the summer i wanted to have because i was retaking math all summer. Day in and day out. Sorry i got  a bit off topic...

♡ Anyways i was just letting you all know so you guys dont worry when you dont see updated for a while. 

♡ I will still be constantly writing as much as I can and as much as I have energy for. When I come back from Hiatus I will have chapters ready to be published. Maybe I will even come up with a schedule as to when i will be posting.

♡ Like i said, i need rest. I need to catch up on a lot of sleep. It may not seem like it because of how little i post but I have lost so many hours of sleep because of having to write. Not to mention the fact that i also had to do school work all summer. Also i wont get into specifics but my brain works very slowly and it takes me a long while to come up with things to write about.

♡ I hope you guys understand.

♡ I hope to see you all back to check out any new chapters I post once I return from my hiatus.

♡ September 2nd, 2022 ♡