Just another day

An: hey guys 🤩🤩
Welcome to my new fic. This is a kael roscave x reader because like I just think he's soooooo hot I hope you guys agree 😍😍🫢 so like I decided to write this fic I hope you guys like it. Don't judge me plz 😰😰 I decided to base y/n off me ❤️

I wake up on a Monday morning to my beepy alarm blasting in my ear
"UHHHHH SHUT UP" I shout. The alarm shuts up at my command. It's been doing that for a while now things just do what I ask them to, I think that's normal 🤭 I pull my long blonde hair into a messy bun and stare at my stunningly blue eyes in the mirror. I'm not like other girls, I don't care what I look like 🤗🤗 so I don't mind throwing my hair up in a messy bun. I grab a oversized hoodie and ripped jeans off my floor and pull them onto my body. I put in some socks and my favourite pair of high top converses. I start to get ready for school when I head a knock at the door. I used to ask my parents to answer the door for my but now I live also because they... 😓😓 they- they DIED. It's fine *sighs* I don't need them anyway I guess. They never really understood me anyway. So now I live alone. I can take care of myself. I don't need anyone else. Other people want a boyfriend but I just want to live my life. People think I'm crazy when I say I can make things do things with one word but I think it's normal. They're just stupid clowns 🥸🥸.
The person raps at the door again
"IM COMING" I shout, huffing out a sigh at this persons impatience. When I finally get to the door and open it I am greeted with the sight of a tall, reeeaallllyyy handsome boy. He had dark, twinkling midnight eyes and jet black hair.
"Hey there y/n" says the boy.
"Ummmm how do you know my name?" You reply.
"I know everything about you. I know that you can make things do things with one word." He says "because your special, y/n. You're not like other girls"
"How- how do you know that??" I demand in a stutter.
"That doesn't matter. You need to come with me before the Lengard government baddies get you first !!" He grabs your wrist and pulls you out there door, if you weren't so entranced in his gaze you might have resisted his tug.
"But wait! I need my stuff!! Where are we going?"
"My name is kael roscave and I'm taking you where you belong. To the remnants. Your new home."
Says kael.
I have only known this boy for one day but I trust him. I will follow him wherever he takes me 😍😍