The New Jedi of the Crew

Sorry about the easy escape in the last update. I was just bored and tired and had no ideas. Enjoy!!

Kanan's POV

"Home sweet home," I said as I walked out of the escape pod I stole. "I'm glad to be back."
I ran towards the Ghost, and I walked inside to see Ezra, looking at me with tears.
"K-Kanan?" he asked me as he saw me, and I smiled to him. "Kanan!!"
Ezra ran up to me and hugged me, and I patted his head gently.
"Where is (y/n)?" he asked me with worry in his eyes, and I looked down from him with sorrow.
"Inquisitor is torturing her," I started saying to him, "I tried saving her the best I could."
Then, we both walked out and sat on the ramp, and we looked looked at each other with sad looks.
Ezra, I'm sorry! Kanan started. She was not in my reach for me to save her...
Ezra didn't look at me for a moment, and then he sighed and looked at me.
"It's fine, Kanan," he said. "I just overreacted. I'm the one who should be sorry, Master."
Then, I stared at the streets, using my mind to go wondering through the Lothal streets to see another rebel fighting Kallus. I watched as she assiduously deflected every bullet like a subtle, diligent ninja, and her spontaneous movements looked intuitive. I blushed, running through the streets to find the mysterious rebel.
"Stop resisting arrest and come with us!" Kallus yelled to the girl as Kallus grabbed her arm.
"Arrest?!!" she screamed. "You mean kidnap and rape!!"
I saw her lose grip on her contraption and tried running in to help her, but the crowd blocked my way, making it hard to get through.
"Exactly," Kallus spat in her face and smirked. "You're coming with me, and there's no escape for you this time!"
"No!!" I yelled and finally made it through the crowd, holding my blaster at Kallus's head.
Kallus grabbed her and put his arm around her neck, holding her tightly, and she tried pulling his arm off.
"Kallus, let her go," I said strictly, keeping my gun at his head, and he smirked.
"Never," he said, and he put his hand over the girl's mouth.
Then, the girl bit his hand, and she ran over to me, using a lasso to grab her contraption.
"Come on, let's go," I said as Kallus was distracted, and we ran back to the Ghost.
"Who are you?" she asked me, and I pulled her into an alleyway with me.
"First, tell me who you are," I strictly said, and she blushed, seeing that I had grabbed her right hand, which had a glove on it.
"My name is (bff's name)," she said and blushed more, and she looked at me. "I came to meet up with my friend. She said she met some other rebels. One kinda looks like you-- Ohhhh... you must be the one that looks like him."
I looked at her and blushed, hitting my face with my hand.
"I'm Kanan," I started saying to her. "Your friend got kidnapped."
The girl gasped, leaving her mouth open, and she started sweating slightly. I leaned towards her face, about to kiss her, and her (h/c) bangs blocked her right eye, making her look like as if she cut herself with a razor.
"I tried saving her the best I could," I said and started kissing her.
"Mmm!" she muffled.
I hadn't felt a good touch since I kissed (y/n), and this was my moment to shine. I pulled away from her, and she blushed deeply.
"I'm sorry, (bff's name)," I started.
"No worries," she started saying and grabbed my face, making me look into her (e/c) eyes, and she started kissing me, making me blush.
I pulled away, looking at her, and she smirked.
"Come," I started, "and I'll help you find your friend."
I held out my hand for her to grab, and she held it gently. We ran out of the alleyway and into the Ghost.

I did it! Yay!! Like, comment, and share!!