The beginning

Pinot true story
It all started before the start of face to face school
Main characters : Julius & ...

One day Julius and his friends went to school to apply to be a student of that particular school .After going inside Julius and his friends went to the front counter where they talked to the head administrator and said "hello mam , good morning my name is Julius and these are my friends we are here to apply to study in this school". The head administrator replied " okay you're in the right place to ask , first of all can I say you boys have quite the handsome faces . They all smiled and laughed then said "thank you mam then laughed again" after that conversation the H. A said to submit their requirements needed to apply/study in their school .

After going outside they first laughed at each other going back to the time the H. A said they looked handsome .
After that they talked and agreed to eat lugaw together at a small restaurant or know as Carinderya (lugaw a Philippine street food) they all went to a small restaurant and ordered lugaw . After finishing that they all went home and spent the day cleaning . Some eating, watching and more activities we usually do at home
Then Julius talked to his dear friend named "Vincent"via messenger. Julius said to ace "hey vincent did you get the requirements ready" "yes I already did ,their all here in my bag" Vincent replied ,then julius said "okay,then how about we ask Harold to go back to school and meet up at near the court yard in the municipal hall" , they both agreed .

Vincent also already shared their plan to Harold so Harold also just agreed .They all got ready first thing in the morning . They ate , took a bath , brush their teeth and other stuff. So after all that they all met up at the court yard near the municipal hall . The all greeted each other . Asked about how their morning were . Now after that they all got in a tricycle and went to school . Got down then walked. After getting inside the school hall Julius(me) saw a girl then at that instant moment Julius fell in love even though it was the first time Julius saw her. But Julius was to much of a chicken to go and even talk to the girl . So Julius just walked by and got to the front desk . Julius asked Vincent to submit the requirements to the H. A. While Julius was thinking about that girl then suddenly the girl showed up of nowhere and also talked to the H. A "good morning mam I'm here to submit my requirements" the girl said .

At that moment Julius saw the girl up close .after that the girl left in a hurry . But before that Julius overheard the H. A say that she's in the same grade and strand.so Julius got so happy he forgot he was in the school and shouted.but not literally only in his mind.

End of chapter 1