Collision Course

It was another day in Highwall Lettincuse Middle School.And Lisan and her bestie were walking across the corridor at lunch when they crossed Eli , he was one of the most tempting boys , and half of the girls wanted him just to smile at them. Just once. We both of them walk across the corridor and Lisan ignores Eli.

Lisan's POV
" Melisa , look the show off croaker is here".( Smirks). Lisan and Melisa keep walking till they reach Rowdy.

He was around bullying Hannah to go with him to the ball. Hannah was retreating, she was worried and more importantly frightened. Lisan interfered and spoke sharply

"Excuse me , Rowdy ,leave Hannah right now ". Rowdy growled " Go to Hell , mind your own business. Lisan retorted " The throne of Hell is reserved for me so you leave now ".

Rowdy retreated and mumbled " Eli will not be happy at all. The bell rang ending the break. And the students were being bullied to go into the classes while the professors continued their daily quota of Torcher.

The next lesson was Math and Lisan was too excited to study but she did and got the usual 24½/25 in the tests. And as usual Eli got 6½ /25 and was actually singing about it.

Eli's POV
"Well Greg the test was a bluff, how did you score ? ". he questioned. " I received 13 anyways I would have got as much 23 if that Lisan would have let me copy Susan's but she didn't" wailed Greg.

Eli said " Yeah Lisan is too much of the good one she gives off the daddy vibes". "She didn't let Rowdy ask Hans to the ball". Greg observed. "Also I saw that she is being supported" he continued.

Melisa's POV

"So whom are you taking to the ball " muttered Melisa under her breath. Lisan replied " Dude is the Math lesson the right time ? " I would like to go with Greg he so very tempting" said Melisa.

Lisan (rolling her eyes) answered " Do you mean to say I'll have to ask that Swotty Eli to the ball". Melisa said (blushing) " Umm Yes , Look Lisan (at the look of Lisan's face) you just have to dance with him and anyways you're to irresistible". (Smirks).

What will Lisan do Ask Eli to ball crushing her Ego and attitude to help her best friend date with her crush or actually break her
friend 's heart and saving her self respect.

Keep reading to know more

----🌺----