The War Child

" I am Andros and my armor will be my coffin". I said in my head as I woke up feeling the magical power sugericialy put into me since my birth. My body scared from hundreds of battles all from diffrent weapons whos users I cleaved in two with no effort. A fencer that slashed my left eye diagonally. A mace user who shattered my ribs. A pikeman who stabbed my lung.

My armor chipped and scared from battles I have fought. Its magical power still pulsating every time I adorn it. It's beautiful paint of red and white the colors of the kingdom I serve showing faith through war.

My Greatsword that despoiled rising kingdoms and slaughtered whatever lays infront of it

My Greatsword that despoiled rising kingdoms and slaughtered whatever lays infront of it. Fine tuned just for me by the blacksmiths and mages able to swing it as if it weighted nothing.

My Great shield massive and heavy for a normal human feel like a normal one compared to me. My crossbow who's sniped kin of my enemies It's black and silver colors showing elegance in bloodshed.

I am Andros Supreme paladin of Exaltus. Sworn into the order of Ramos the kings elite Corp.
Protector of my people and the Royal family.

I will never know anything except war and it shall only know me for when I am struck down and left to rot in my armor. I am expendable nothing but a sword that'll shatter one day.

My king orders my apperence at his throne and I agree as I walk their walking through the village I have walked through and live in for years.

The villagers cheer me calling me a hero to the kingdom if only they saw what me and my fellow soldiers have seen. They wave at me cheering from my latest victory which was a siege against a group of insurgent mages.

They where nothing but a pushover didn't even know high level magic. They used innocents as human shields and sacrifices.....the cowards I'm glad to have lead the charge. Especially since I got the honor of beheading the leader who kept begging.

The snake I loved slamming my sword into their throat as we executed them all row by row. Other than the cheering.I made my way to the king his royal guards opened the gate saluting as I walked past my massive shield blocking the sun from my eyes.

The beautiful Iron castle colored white and red the colors of our flag showing our strength and durability the fortress walls chipped and hardened showing enemies previous attempts.

The giant silver door opened as a blue rune ran through it. I walked to the throneroom and bowed before the king " My King" I said mid way through my kneel.

King Lazarus the 4th

" Rise my Paladin" he said in a deep voice to me

" Rise my Paladin" he said in a deep voice to me. I agreed and rose from kneel using my shield as leverage. " I've had headed your call what do you wish of me" I said standing still as a statue I was taught that proper etiquette when talking to royalty is to stand still makes you be seen as strong and steady.

" You're the only person I entrust with this mission." The king said as he rose from his seat. " As you are aware we are going against the rival kingdom Zeveria known for their fortresses".

" Of course I know them their walls are made of pure metal and magic perfectly combined into a impenetrable wall".

I said remembering when we tried to siege it and that's how I got the scar on my left eye by a elite fencer they had.

" Well we belive we've found a way to break through it" the king said proudly as he walked towards a window. I was shocked to hear this and swayed a bit from the news.

" Archeoligists and Mages have found a device known as a void breaker a powerful beam cannon that'll crush those Zeveria once and for all" He said with a big grin and laughed a little.

" Of course it is very far from here to the Void Breaker it is belived to lie in the Basilisk forest a magical and ancient part of this world" he said as he opened a map infront of me showing where to go.

" I understand my king I'll move right away" I say as I bow and prepare to leave. " Wait Andros" The king said and I stopped in my tracks.

" This mission requires.....extra hands for you to complete it" The king said as he walked towards me. " I'm afraid I don't understand my king do you wish of me to get a squad of soliders?" I said turning to face him.

The king cleared his throat and placed a hand on my shoulder. " No you won't need soliders for this you need.....someone special" he said as a smirk grew on his face.