𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

As soon as I entered the house I founded Damon tied up to a chair and a fireplace stoker is in his chest, with his ring on the floor.

"Yo, what the hell" I run up to him "I leave for 5 minutes and you're kidnapped in your own house?"

"I don't know what the hell is happening Eliana" He told me "I think it's Stefan"

"Stefan?" I wondered "If it was him where the hell is he?"

"I don't know" He rolled his eyes "How about you help me"

I start removing the iron stick, as Damon let out a scream, while I begin to remove the chains, before Stefan entered.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it."

"I didn't do this." He insisted.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon yelled.

"I didn't." He kept denying "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yep."

"If isn't you who did this, then who?" I asked him.

"I don't know" He simply answered, before leaving.

"Another day, another drama" I let out a sigh, before the curtains are opened by themselves, as the sunlight entered the room, making Damon's skin burns, as he screamed.

I quickly shut the curtains, before anything more bad than that could happen to him, before lifting my eyebrows "What the fuck, are we dealing with ghost now?"

"That's fucked up"

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ T͟o͟w͟n͟ S͟q͟u͟a͟r͟e͟ ༒︎

Damon pulls up near Bonnie and Caroline, as I was in the passenger seat in his car.

"Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." Damon informed her.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost."