Chapter One

These characters are based off of the game, TellTale Batman.

I woke up to my butler shaking me. My clock read 5:00 AM as it was time to get ready for School. It's been months that school already started and I'm still not used to waking up this early. My eyes feel droopy and I'm so tired. I hear bird chirp as I open the window to reveal the dark morning, the sun hasn't rised yet. I picked out the school uniform without a choice. A black blazer with a white button down and khaki pants. I look into the mirror seeing my bright blue eyes and my black hair all messy. Just like every other day I spread gel on it to make myself look nice. I exit my room too see Alfred cleaning like every  other morning, I say my goodbyes and I exit the house. 

My school was a private school. It wasn't like any other public trash school, it was luxurious and it even had a water fountain on the outside. The sun starts to rise, showing the green lively grass.  The sun is bright and there is barely any clouds in the sky. Even though Gotham is on the swampy side, I lived on the brighter side which is obvious since I am a billionaire. I made it to the school and I was greeted by Harvey. "Theres a new student and he's suppose to be a complete nut job!" That was the first thing he said to me. I mean he can't be a complete nut job if he goes to this school? I roll my eyes at him. "Yeah but c'mon that's just rumors, this is a rich wealthy school someone like him wouldn't be here." If the rumors are true my whole school year would be ruined. " that's where your wrong there, apparently he got kicked out of all the schools near here and he had to transfer to this one!!" Harvey looked at me with a questionable look.

I shook it off and went inside. Now all I'm thinking about is the new kid. I haven't even seen him but I heard so much people whisper about him. A trouble maker to THIS school? Unbelievable. I shook my head in disbelief. I can't believe people believe this rumor. As i was walking, a bunch of girls came up to me. "Have you heard about the new kid" "Bruce will you protect me from this weirdo?" "The new kid sounds Like trouble!!" The girls were overlapping. "Girls calm down, I think it's all rumors" I smirked at them trying to keep my reputation up. They calmed down and ran away blushing. 

The bell ranged as I sat in my desk. 20 minutes has passed and I guess the new kid isn't coming or something. Or maybe he isn't in my class? I really hope he isn't. Please god, i prayed. My prayers were interrupted by a big loud knock on the door. The teachers let in the new kid and he was in my class. When everyone saw him, including me, they gasped. The new kid had skin whiter than paper, green acidic eyes that felt like they were burning me, sloppy Make-up and green hair. On the bright side he was in the school uniform I guess? He had a tad bit of black eyeshadow with little bit of blue eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. He had this weird big grin showing his yellow teeth. His eyes were big and his hair was messy and GREEN. The rumors were right, he was a total nut job. Everyone was staring at him waiting for a introduction.

"Hi!! I'm John. I'm a comedian and I love making jokes, want to hear a joke?" The teacher said no and told him to sit anywhere. There was a lot  of seats  vacant so I wasn't worried until we made eye contact. His grin grew wider and he started walking towards me. No no no I thought to myself. He sat right next to me. I could tell he was poor by his shoes and how his new school uniform already was raggedy. "Hey buddy! What's your name?" Did he seriously not know my name. I gasped again. "I'm Bruce Wayne how do you not even know my name?" He tilted his head in confusion and laughed. The teacher gave us a death stare that I never got before. I gripped onto my pencil so hard it made my knuckles white, he's already getting me in trouble. While I was doing my school work he out his feet on our desk and out his arms behind his head. "Get your feet down!!" I ordered. "Okay Brucie!" Brucie? He already has a nickname? I scoffed but I was shocked on how he listened to me. The bell ranged and I immediately got up. 

Time flew by and it was lunch time. I noticed that me and John had the same classes, my luck. On lunch he was following me like a dog, grinning and making jokes. I already had a table with my friends that were jocks. Bane, Harvey,  Riddler and clay face were my Jock Friends. I ran to them for joker to leave me alone and surprise he did. We were talking about the usual until John came up.