🧸CHAPTER 2🧸

The next morning at school, the group is all excited for tonight's party at Minu's house.

Yuna plans to go the hospital to pick up Minu first but Dom and Jay offer to come along to help.

When the school bell rang, Shelly and Mia went to buy ingredients. They choose some big chunks of meat, some fresh fruit and finally beverage.

"Should we buy beer for the boys?" Mia looks at Shelly while pointing at beer cans.

"Probably not, Mia" Shelly smiled lightly "Let's just drink soda".

Out of the store, Mia checked the food receipt "Have we bought enough yet?".

"I think that's enough! Let's go home quickly, I have a feeling it's going to rain" Shelly said.

Mia looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds slowly coming to block the sunlight.

She said to Shelly "Then let's run home fast!!".

When the two ran back to Minu's house, everyone was already there.

"Jeez, I thought you two got caught in the rain, why did it take so long?" June worried.

Mia handed the food bag to Yuna "Sorry guys, the store is too crowded".

"We had to wait a long time to get billed" Shelly took off her coat.

"Lucky you both made it in time" Dom bored as he looked out the window, the rain had begun to fall "Looks like we can't barbecue outside anymore".

Minu comforted his friend "It's okay! We can still grill meat inside the house".

"That's right! Stop being moody" Vinny patted Dom's shoulder.

"Okay, then the girls are cooking and the boys are setting the table, let's get the party started!!" Dom clapped his hands.

_____

During the party, everyone was enjoying the food and having fun together a lot.

But expect for Dom, who was unhappy because of the scene in front of him.

"Can you guys stop giving each other food??" Dom said grumpily.

June laughed at Dom's reaction "Are you jealous of them?".

"Of course! I don't even have a girlfriend!" Dom cry.

"If you're that jealous then go on a date with my sister" Minu pointed at Yuna.

They all looked at the girl whose name was called, who was still eating calmly and didn't care what happened.

"At least with Vinny, I won't be lonely anymore. Isn't it my dear Vinny?" Dom rests his head on the shoulder of the red hair boy.

Vinny shrugged "Dream alone! I'm not like you".

The group was confused by Vinny's answer.

June said "Wait a minute! You have a girlfriend?".

"Yes, I have" Vinny said.

From confused to surprised, everyone still can't believe that Vinny has a girlfriend.

"You've been hiding it well, buddy" Minu smirked while Dom suffered "Vinny!! You betrayed me".

Shelly smiled lightly "I'm curious~ who is she? Do we know her?".

"I'll take her to see you guys one day" Vinny promise.

_____

After the party was over, the group entertained themselves with a game of Truth or Dare. The game is fun but of course the challenges are terrible too.