Lonely and Surprised

The air is crisp and fresh like the dew frozen on the cherry blossom leaves in winter. The sunlight barely coming through the window and I hear the birds chirping finally signaling that it is time to wake up. Not really feeling up to go to school today because of my bullies. But knowing my parents they will tell me to get up anyway and push through it. But they don't know my feelings or what I'm going through emotionally. But that's ok because I am ugly, broken and unattractive so says my ex and people at school. No wonder why I've been crying a lot.

Getting up from my bed to stretch out and get blood flowing back in my veins. I open my closet to find what I'm going to wear, I finally decided on black skinny jeans, a red and black plaid button up shirt and a Naruto tank top. And to top it off with black combat boots. Looking in the mirror I try to tell myself that it's going to be a good day but I already know that I'm lying.

Going downstairs to the kitchen to eat, I see my parents are their at the table eating already. As I sit down to eat breakfast my parents look at each other and than back at me, like they have something important to tell me.

"Yuki we have something to tell you before you go to school today..." my dad said.

"Is everything ok Dad? There wasn't an emergency was there!" I asked.

"No honey everything is fine. So don't worry your beautiful heart over it. " my Mom said.

" Ok if nothing's wrong than what is it?" I asked.

" Well honey we have to go on a business trip today but it will only be a week. So you will be by yourself again. I'm so sorry honey. I wish it wasn't so soon especially when your birthday is in a few days." My dad said.

"Oh well that's okay Mom and Dad I'll be fine while your gone, just don't forget to bring me a gift home." I said.

" Thanks honey we knew you would understand." they said.

" Well I better get to school before I am late for first period. I love you guys I'll see you when you guys get back home in a week." I said.

Walking out the front door I start heading for school, pulling my phone out of my jacket pocket, I put my headphones in and listen to my favorite song " Save Me" by BTS.

Walking to school today seems a lot nicer than usual especially when there is no bullies coming after me. But as I walk down the sidewalk I noticed a moving truck in the driveway of a new house. I am pondering about who moved in down the street from me and why they would move to a small town like this anyway.

Half way to school I hear a car speeding down the road. I turn around to look at whose coming, and I see the car of my bullies. I feel fear seep into my bone and my heart beating in my chest so hard and fast that I start panicking as I turn around the corner as fast as I could before they could catch up to me. My footsteps hitting the pavement hard like rain hitting a window at night and the wind blowing through my hair as I continue to run for my life. I'm nearing the entrance of the gate to school as I start to slow down. Catching my breath I look around to make sure I lost them before I walk through the front door of my school.

" I really hope they won't bother me today" I thought to myself as I go to my first period class which is English with Mr. Kiran my favorite teacher.