STRANGERS

I'm Leena Hemsworth, 23 y/o, loves to photograph. I actually spend almost half of my day just taking pictures of everything, I live miles away from my family searching for independence. I can't tell you where here is either, but you can call this place "far far away". I only rent on a dormitory here, I got too close with my roommate, that she becomes my bestfriend. Her name is Cassidee Maddox. We're also at the same job here.

One day, I went to the park, spent an hour just taking photos. I got hungry and needed to buy something to eat so I bought some sushi at the sushi stand and sit on the bench where the skaters were near, while eating, I noticed that guy on a yellow T-shirt with gray hoodie, black jeans, DC shoes w/ his LA swag cap on, playing with his skateboard. He has beautiful brown eyes that shine, red lips, and the things I like the most on his face are those awesome beard and mustache. He is so handsome that I didn't notice myself smiling while starring at him. I even forgot my food. After finishing my sushi, I simply took a nice shot of him, so if ever I don't get a chance to see him again, I can look at his picture anytime I want to. Gosh! I want to know his name, I want to know him, and I just... WTH is wrong with me? Geez! Leena will you please shut up!, I've never been like this to a stranger before. I know it doesn't look nice, but hey what's wrong in having a big crush on that skaterboy when I don't even know his name. Oh well whatev. Gawd! It's getting late!, I have to go, Cass might be waiting for me, I forgot that we will be having a movie marathon later at 5:00pm, and it's now 4:48pm. I looked at him before I go, I think he noticed me, He looked at me and gave me a hypnotizing smile, oh gosh, that dimples and braces are turning me on :"> I smiled back and left.