Luca~~~

She twists a strand of my hair behind my ear, eyes watching me lazily. The small woman lay slumped in my lap, staring up as she plays with all my features.
"Have you ever slept with a woman before Enola?" She whispers, so gentle I almost miss it.
"Slept, as in sex?" I ask, my throat slightly rough and dry. She nods, curious eyes staring deep into my soul. "No, I've never gotten the chance."
She props herself up, and leans her face right towards mine. "Would you like to sleep with one?"
"Yes," I mumble, eyes trailing over her plump, rosey lips.
"Would you mind if that one was me?" She leans forward, millimetres away from our lips touching.
"Yes," I confess, "I want you Luca."
"I want you too..."

~~~

I jerk up, body hot and flushed and mind running 100 miles an hour. Luca?
Of all people. Luca.
I lean back down and cover my hands over my eyes, shocked at who was the love interest in my latest dream.
My hands aren't quite enough, I grab my pillow from behind my head and smother my face with it.
L

uca. Luca. Luca. Luca! Luca!
I yell her name so many times into my pillow that it sounds foreign by the time I finally decide to get up.
I shake it all off once I scramble off my bed, and start getting ready for school.
The bathroom across the hall is steamy when I walk through the doorway, signalling that my mum had probably already showered and left.
I look at my reflection in the foggy mirror, hair messy, colossal eye bags, and swollen cheeks and lips.