woa a short story

in the void, the Antivoid brothers house is where this takes place. there is no sense of time in this hellish void, so they sleep whenever theyre tired. which makes most sense. in the living room Fresh was comfortably(?) asleep with an empty bowl on the coffee table, his shades were getting crushed by the couch and his arm. he drooled as he slept in his dino pajamas with two different mismatched socks. there was a knocked over blanket on the floor. the tv was on with a movie playing. undernovela... they were rewatching it together as a family movie night.

Error was in the kitchen, staring at a hot unopened bag of popcorn on the counter as the thoughts of what happened sometime ago haunts him. he gulps as his eyelights dilate. he shakes his head and rubs the back of his skull, letting out a fearful sigh. he opens the bag and turns around to walk back to the living room. he trots over to the couch with the bag and pours it into the bowl, crushing the bag once its empty. he looks down at the large sleeping skeleton taking up the couch and smiles. he uses his strings to toss the empty bag into the kitchen trash and picks up the blanket, covering half of fresh with it and taking off their glasses & hat to put on the table. he turns down the tv and sits down on the ground with the popcorn bowl.
he glances up the stairs and sighs slightly, stuffing some popcorn into his mouth. Geno didnt come down tonight. he wonders if theyre doing okay. just...he didnt want to bother them too much if they just needed space.
(btw he has unicorn slippers on with a cat tanktop and swim shorts on sorry had to add it)

MEANWHILE UPSTAIRS...

Geno stood next to his bed, sliding on a oversized white tshirt. as it went over his body it stained with the blood from his chest. he closed his visible eye and re-opened it, revealing his HEAVILY melted other socket. he scritches his cheek as he sighs. he flops backwards onto the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. the blinds of his windows were closed and his room was kind of dark besides from a plug in lamp and a hung up baby thing hung up on the ceiling. it had stars and moons on it, and it spun. he smiled slightly at the sight.

his happy moment was cut short from a knock on his window. he curiously looked to the closed window and sat up. obviously they live in the antivoid, so it couldnt be a bird or something hitting it. he goes to the window and opens the blinds. he flinched and sighed at the sight, narrowing his brow.

there against the window, was a sopping wet Reaper sans. he was pressed against the glass as rainwater drips from his cloak. he smiled tiredly at Geno as he knocks again, chuckling.

Geno rolls his eyelight and unlocks the window & opening it, he quickly moved backwards so he wouldnt get as wet from them entering. the winged skeleton flopped forwards and landed on the floor, at Geno's feet. he seemed to be dizzy and his wings were soaked.
he looks up at Geno with a puppy dog look. "Hii, Gen.. Mind if I stay awhile? I promise I'll explain l...later.." he faceplants back into the floor, splashing a bit from his own rainwater puddle.

Geno looks down at him unamused. he sighs and gently he lifts them up by their under arms, dragging the unconscious skeleton to beside his bed. he took a blanket from his bed and wrapped it around Reaper, setting them on top of his bed. god they were heavier than before, he bets its the water weighing them down. he takes his jacket on the floor and uses it to wipe up the water. once he does that he sets the wet jacket on the open window. he walks back over to the bed and sits on the side next to Reaper. "You better explain later.." he mutters as he lays down next to them.
his eye was slowly fluttering shut before he suddenly hears Error downstairs scream "WHA-AT THE F-FUCK-CK?!! I D-DON'T RE-EMEMBER *T-THAT* HAP-PPENING-G??? GA-AHH-HH!!"
Geno huffs and chuckles slightly under his breath, curling up on the kinda wet mattress.