Chapter One

Bella's POV

'Finally closing time' I thought as I went to flip the open sign to closed. It was 9 o'clock and I was ready to leave. Open to close shifts were the worst and I still needed to finish my homework. "Ready to clean and get out of here?" I asked my coworker Maggie as she started cleaning the floors and tables.

"Oh you know it girly" She said softly as she started putting the chairs on the tables. i went to go do the dishes and I logged into Zoom for my online class seminar. I listened to my professor babble for about an hour before I finished doing the dishes. Once everyone said goodnight to our professor I logged off and finished cleaning the store. I said goodnight to Maggie and got into my orange beetle and drove home. Once I got home I decided to work on some of my work and watch nightmare for christmas. Once I finished both of my papers and watched about three halloween movies it was 3 a.m. I decided to go shower and then go to sleep.

Third Person POV

The early morning sun started rising into Bella's room as she rolled over and threw the blanket over her head. She sighed and decided she should probably wake up and get ready for the day. Reluctantly she got up and used the bathroom, when she was done she brushed her teeth and went back to her closet. She had no idea what she was gonna wear today, since it was her day off she didn't have to wear her uniform. She sighed and decided on a crop top and coverall shorts. She went back to the bathroom to do her hair, she brushed it and put it into a messy bun before putting her shaded on her head and going back to the bedroom. She grabbed her backpack and threw her adidas on before locking her apartment door and going back outside. Once she got into her car she got a text message from Maggie.

'Hey girl, I know its your day off but can you come in for a minute? Boss needs to talk to you' Maggie wrote.

'Of course he does. Yeah gimme five minutes I just got to my beetle.' Bella responded as she started her car and slowly drove back to the coffee shop. Once she got there she grabbed her bag and went inside. "Where's boss?" Bella asked Maggie who was making a drink.

"In his office, also heres your apple cider." Maggie says handing her a cup of fresh apple cider, her favorite.

"Thank you." Bella said as she slowly sipped it while walking to Boss's office. Once she got there she quietly knocked on the door. Moments later she head boss call her in. Boss was a bit of an older man, about 60's. Him and his wife created the coffee shop when they were in their 20's and he kept it running when his wife passed.

"Bella, come in. Thank you for seeing me on your day off. As you may know this is the 5 year anniversary of my wife passing" Boss said when a sad look, "Well my 8 kids are in town and my youngest Michael will will coming to work with us. I was wondering if you could help refresh his memory on how things are done here, he hasn't been here in about 10 years."

"I am so sorry about your wife passing, she was an amazing woman" Bella said sweetly as she remembered back when she started and his wife was here everyday first thing in the morning baking cookies for the little ones who came in here with their parents. "Of course I would love too, when does he arrive?" Bell asked softly.

"They landed about an hour ago, but his first day will be tomorrow." Boss said nicely. "Thank you, I'll give you a few extra for your paycheck for training his again as well. Now go make yourself some breakfast and go shopping or see your parents. Make sure your homework is done." Boss said with a stern look. Boss and Miss were always like parents to Bella since she was a little kid, Boss and her grandparents were best friends.

Bella went to go get some food from the front and make the cookies since they were busy. When she finished and was done eating she gathered her things and went to leave. Right as she began out the door, it swung open. She ended up crashing into a hispanic male of about 6'7. She fixed her sunglasses that were now on her face back to the top of her head before looking up at the very tall and beautiful man. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." She said softly.

The man chuckled and helped her back to her feet, "It's okay little one, you didn't mean too." He said softly and patted her head. "Do you work here?" He asked softly as she nodded her head yes. "What is your top choice drink here? I'm thinking about trying something new today."

Bell lit up and said excitedly, "I absolutely loooove apple cider, Maggie behind the counter will make it for you the way I like it if you say Bella offered you to try some."

"Thank you little one, oh by the way my name is Angel." He said peering down at her.

"Nice to meet you Angel, I am Izabella, but everyone calls me Bella" Bella responded sweetly. And with that she gave him her number and left. She drove to the mall thinking about how beautiful he was and how when he called her "Little One" it made butterflies in her tummy.

~~~~~

I know its a short chapter, I'm new to this whole story thing but I'm thinking about writing a real book, maybe one day. Let's see if Wattpad is still active, it might not be. I haven't been here in about a year and a half so.

- Punkin