Oneshot

The two sat on the same bench they sat at two months ago. It was almost time.

"How's the DA?"

"It's alright, I much rather be with you."

A slight blush formed on Chisato's face.

"I'll miss you Chisato."

"I hope you will! I don't want to seem like the person who has no feelings!" She exclaimed.

"I knew you'd make some sort of joke." sighed Takina.

"Takina..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared. I... I thought I was ready, but now that it's here I-I don't think I am."

Takina pulled her close. Chisato put her head on her shoulder. 

"Chisato... can I tell you something?"

"Anything."

"I-I..."

Chisato looked at her with a puzzled expression. It was very unusual for her to fumble and be hesitant with her words.

"I can't talk, I'm just gonna have to do."

Takina grabbed Chisato's face and pressed her lips with her's. At first Chisato was confused but gave into the kiss. It became a much more passionate kiss for 10 more seconds until they pulled away. They pressed their foreheads together and smiled. Then, much to both of their displeasure, Chisato felt it.

"Takina... It's time."

Her smile faded.

"No, not yet please!"

"I can't control it. I just wish you would've come out with your feelings quicker."

"No please! I don't want you to go!"

"Takina." Tears were streaming down her face.

"As long as you have me in your heart I'll always be with you."

"No please, Chisato. I-I love you!"

That's when it gave out. Chisato fell off the bench. Takina dragged her to the grass.

"Takina... I only have a few seconds but, I too do love you. I only wish we had more time. Goodbye, Takina."

She smiled at her. Then she died. Her smile became lifeless. She broke down in tears. She reluctantly brought her body back to the café. As they saw it Mika picked her up and put it in the custom coffin they all made. Takina just sat at the counter with a cup of coffee in front of her. Just as she did when she had met her.

"I told her... right before she died."

"Good, I bet she enjoyed that kiss."

"How'd-"

"Drone."

"Oh."

"I just wish, I had told her on that bench two months ago."

"You shared that special moment, I'm sure it meant everything to her."

"Yeah." She sipped at her coffee.

The next week they brought her body back to the HQ.

"I have good news."

"What are they?" She asked not expecting something too exciting.

"We can bring her back."

"What?!"

"Hold on. But, not now. We have top researchers trying to recreate the heart. We will have to take it out and preserve her body and age her through the years but, eventually we can bring her back."

"Oh, when you find out immediately contact me."

"One condition."

"Yeah?"

"Keep it in the most secure place somewhere no one can get in except for me and they top Lycoris. I want to visit every month."

"We will have to see but you will be able to visit."

"Thank you."

She walked out of the room and headed back to her dorm.

"I'll wait as long as I can for you Chisato. No matter what."

6 years later

Takina was walking through the mall where she and Chisato went shopping for panties. She smiled at the thought. She had bought a couple tops, jeans, shorts, and underwear. She then sat at the water fountain and thought. Then, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Takina, it's ready. You can come in now, we're in preparation for the transplant."

She jumped up. She ran to her car threw the bags into the back seat and drove to the HQ. She hadn't been there in a month but Chisato had aged since 6 years ago. Takina was looking through the window as they watched them put in the heart. It was supposedly better than the previous one and made her much faster. But, she didn't care, she just wanted her Chisato back.

It took 2 hours but they had finished and it was successful. Now she was waiting at her bedside waiting for her to wake up.

Takina was waiting there for 3 hours. She looked at they face of Chisato. She smiled at the memory of them kissing. She couldn't believe they had actually done it. Then, her eyes started to twitch. Takina jumped up.

As her eyes slowly opened Chisato looked around. Her vision was a little blurry but it settled down. She looked up and revealed the beauty known as Inoue Takina.

"Chisato!" Takina brought her into a big hug.

"Ugh! I just woke up you couldn't just wait?"

"I waited six years."

"Whaaaa?"

"Yeah, I look older don't I?"

"Yeah. And so do I!" She exclaimed as she looked into the glass reflection.

"Chisato..."

"Yeah?"

"I've waited so long to do this again."

Takina pressed her lips against Chisato's. She then deepened the kiss and she brought her hand's to Chisato's face. They pulled apart as the doctor walked in.

After 4 days she was released from the hospital. They two where at Chisato's safe-house because Takina moved in there.

"Takina, I can't explain how happy I am to... have them age me so it doesn't look like I'm dating 22 year old and I look 17."

"Chisato!"

"What?! I am."

Takina moved closer and kissed her.

"Chisato... I love you and you better not leave me again."

"Don't worry I'll never leave you again."