God i love that boy

Hey my name is y/n. I'm a freshman. Being a freshman actually sucks fucking ass but, one person is really helping me get through it. Mitch.

Mitch has been my best friend since pre school and I slowly started developing a giant crush on him in 3rd grade. There's just something about him that gives me butterfly's. His long hair, beautiful eyes, him. Just him.

Today was the last day of school. It was like 10 minutes until the bell dismissed us from school. Me, Mitch, Carl, and mitches other friends were hanging out until the stupid ass seniors pulled up outside our classroom. They were telling us about how they are gonna "come for us" after school to hit us with wooden paddles. " oh yea and Mitch Kramer" O'bannion said. I look at Mitch with my eyes opened wide. " oh shit" I said.

After school, me and Mitch got a ride to carls house. We got chased by the seniors but carls crazy ass mom pulled a shotgun on O'bannion. That was a fun experience.

Later that night, me and my brother Pink Floyd went to mitches baseball game. All the seniors were waiting for the game to be over so they could all do 3 licks each on Mitch. I feel so bad. After the game I watched Mitch get his ass beat with paddles. It's not like I could do anything so I just stood back and screamed at them to stop hitting him.

Eventually, they stopped. They all left to go to the emporium. When Mitch stood up off the roof of the car, he looked at me and started crying. He fell in my arms and just cried. I felt so bad for him. I gave him the biggest hug ever. Just seeing him cry makes me wanna break out into tears and just vent all of my problems to Mitch knowing that he would keep my secret safe and tell no one.

I love him so much❤️