-01-

It is a heavy snowfall outside, yet a silhouette of a lady is seen outside in the woods plucking berries. The berries was covered in blue jelly substance, fascinating is what the lady thought. As she continue to walk further down to find more of the berries, she saw a small wing like thing poking out of one of the bushes.

Curiosity got the best out of her and decided to check it out. She was greeted with a pair of onyx black eyes, the baby in the bushes had her hair done in a half pony, the lady who found her was overjoyed when she saw that the baby is a fallen angel, as fallen angels is a rare thing to happen in Saint Moore nowadays. The lady introduced herself as 'Kai' and trying to warm up with the baby. The baby was fascinated with the fur coat that Kai was wearing because she found them fluffy, soon the baby had fallen asleep and Kai brought her to her abode.

Kai started placing futons and pillows to support the baby. As she have limited blankets, she decided to sew one, she is pleased that her sewing skills had come in handy like the situation now. It took her 30 minutes to sew the blanket, she made sure to stuff enough cotton since it's snowing , though it's a little big , it will keep the baby warm. Speaking of the baby, she didn't give her a name yet, first name that came to her was Delilah, it fits the baby well because she looks delicate. Since everything is settled, Kai headed to her room and slept.