1

Tzuyu and sana were passionately making out. Tzuyu's parents were gone for the weekend and he had kids come over to 'celebrate'.

Tzuyu grabbed sana's ass and she jumped, put her legs around his waist. They were against his bedroom door. Tzuyu walked away from the door and over to the bed.

He sat down and she was on his lap. Sana slowly noticed his pants getting tighter in a certain area. She leaned him back, so she was on top of him making out.

She tugged at the bottom of his shirt, wanting it off but instead tzuyu took off sana's shirt and flipped so he was on top. He kissed her from her lips to her neck to her tears, lucky for him she wasn't wearing a bra, he kissed down her soft skin.

Sana began to sit up. So did tzuyu. She pulled off his shirt and pushed him down. She kissed and sucked all the way down to the edge of his pants. She began to unbuckle them and she pulled his pants down along with his boxers. She kissed around the base and slowly kissed up the shaft.

He quietly moaned. She smiled and licked the tip. And slowly took it in little by little until she was deep throating it. Tzuyu let go of many moans. She sucked him until he came. With cum in her mouth, she swallowed and smiled.

He kissed her and leaned her back. Leading down to her pants. He pulled them down, kissed and lightly sucked her clit. He slid on a condom and ran his dick up and down her opening before pushing it in.

Sana moaned loudly and tzuyu smiled. He pumped his cock in and out of her until she came. She moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. She hadn't felt this pleasure in a while. He licked up her pussy and threw the condom in the garbage.

They both laid there and cuddled under the sheets. He played with her hair and she fell asleep in his arms, not too long after he fell asleep.