The confession 1

There were these two close friends, who always seemed to have some sort of interest in eachother, but one of them, who called themselves Squishy had a deeper feeling against their close friend Rouge, Rouge was unaware of how they felt towards them but always talked to squishy about certain things going on in their life. And loved their company..

A few Weeks pass by, And Squishy is trying to build the Courage to confess to Rouge about their feelings, which will take awhile, but they need to get advice from others.
So they did, and without Rouge knowing, He didn't really care, since he thought they had business to deal with, and he just did his own things until then,

A day passed by and Squishy now has Determined themselves to finally speak up and Tell Rouge how they felt.

Squishy: Hi Uh, Rouge??..

Rouge: Hm?

Squishy: I wanted to tell you that I like you..alot probably since a month or so?..but yeah..thats why I've been away for abit, I needed help that way I can speak to you like this..

Rouge stood there abit flustered and confused, he wasn't disgusted, just confused.

Rouge: What?...why would you choose a guy like me?..

Squishy:  i...don't know, I just..you deal with all my shit and..we always hang together and you..I don't know..I just like you ok?..Do you like me back!?-...uh..

Squishy who is now embarrassed after saying that out loud and covers their face with their hands, Rouge laughs and uncovers Squishies face, and kisses them on the forehead

Rouge: Hm..I suppose you can take that as a yes?...I like you back..

Squishy: ..u..uh..uhm. yeah!!-..uh heh- uhmm-...AAA- SORRY.

Rouge: oh no, your fine..its ok to get suprised like this, I find it kind of cute yk?..heh, just calm down for now, and maybe the both of us can slowly get into this relationship?..

Squishy: Yeah!-..Yes of course, mh-

Rouge; hey..hey. remember what I said? Just calm down ok?

Rouge put their hands on the sides of Squishies face, kissing them on the lips to atleast try to calm them, Squishy who was now red all over, took deep breaths, and shaking their hands around, and finally calmed down, The both of them talked with eachother, for awhile and just messed around.