Regaining Memories (1490 words)

ah shit i have no idea what to write so this is gonna be written off script (not like the others weren't)
A/n at the end 👍
Erm enjoy ig?
__________________________

-C.C's POV-
"...C.C Afton?..." They said. I immediately froze. I stood still. I don't know why but I could not, for the life of me, move or say anything.

Were we friends? If so why can't I remember? I remember having 1 friend but I can't remember what they look like or their first name. Is y/n really them?

W H Y CAN I NOT REMEMBER THEM?

OH FOR THE LOVE OF SATAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!

I do remember their last name. It was- let me think.

"...L/N?" I mumbled maybe a little loud. I look over to y/n. They have an expression of shock mixed with fear.

"How did you?.."

"No way... There is no fucking way you're him. He was such a sweet person in front of others- actually no i take that back; I do believe your him."

"You're L/N? The one who was my best friend? The one that held me while I cried? The same person that listened to me rant about my brother and other, stupid, non-relating topics? The same person that was m-" I stopped myself.

I can't have them know they were my first, only, and last crush.

"Nevermind the last part. So that I know you're not lying, what something I could not live without?" I asked, hoping to get some reassurance.

"Fredbear" They said almost immediately.

"Oh shit. It really is you. Fuck."

"What? disappointed its me? Damn."

"No it's just, fuck i'm gonna get emotional ehe." I said with tears in my eyes, so I let out a small laugh to cover it up.

"Even in death you're still a huge baby. Come here." They said, with they're arms open.

Without thinking I collided into they're welcoming embrace. It's been so long since I felt something like this. It's nice. I was quietly sniffling, trying not to get their attention.

"Awww is the little one crying?~" They teased

"Oh shut up, i'm older than you so hA"

"oh shut up, you're lucky I regained a few memories, cause if not, i would've beaten your ass by now."

"Yea yea, whatever you say; Mi fresa~"

"I thought we agreed never again."

"Ehhh that was back then. So, i'm good."

-Tu punto de visto- (Your POV)

I hope he doesn't remember on how much I loved when he spoke spanish-

it was so cool and a little attractive. A little. I regret nothing i'm saying.

"Ah how I love being hispanic." Oh shit, maybe he does remember.

"Yea, but you're not the only one >:)"

"Oh yea, Carlos and Elijah. And the twins. And probably others."

"Pinche Emo Principe" I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hey! I am not emo."