Giyuu's Past

Giyuu's POV: I was at a harisha meeting standing away from the others... I am nothing like them and never will be... They always thinks it's because I might be better than them... But it's not...

Truth be told... I don't deserve to be a harisha... I am pretty weak... It's took years of killing demons not like I became a demon slayer in 2 months and now I am a harisha like Tokito... Or have insanity of killing demons like Shinzagawa... Or Revenge like Kocho...

I was pulled from my thoughts by Kocho who said, "My my... What gotten you to daydreaming... Anyway.... What should we do to the two Kamado siblings... Kill them both or the demon...". I felt my blood boil at both options and said, " Neither... How about if Nezuko attacks a human... I will commit Seppuko for both of them...". Everyone seemed shocked at my statement a bit. I walked away to help Tanjiro... Tanjiro reminded me of Sabito... Really determined on everything he had his mind on... Nezuko reminded me of Makamo... She was a strong girl and very beautiful... She should be around Nezuko's or Tanjiro's age...

Sabito was my childhood friend like Makamo... My sister died from a demon before her wedding day which was supposed tomorrow night... Her anniversary... Sadly neither did her fiance believe me of when I saw my sister dead... Food on the table... And me giving her a beautiful flower... A red rose to match my half red haori... When I saw a demon, I try to tell someone... No one believed me... Not even the adults and looked at me crazy.

Giving me social anxiety... I ran away after a few people try to take me a relative doctor... I passed out from the cold... And woke up from warmth to see Sabito and master Sakonji... I trained water breathing...

During Final Selection, Sabito died saving me by getting his head crushed as Makamo was teared from limb to limb... I still wish it was me who died... But I never thought about seppuko until now... I kept both half haori's on me... One like what I am wearing now and the other one...

I put Tanjiro and Nezuko on a bed so they can rest... I kissed their foreheads... But when I kissed Tanjiro's... It wasn't a brotherly kiss... It was love... I never knew about Love

But Mitsuri Kanjiro did....

TBC