1

A 5 year old, Tanjiro was sitting on a swing alone. Tanjiro was mostly a loner since he had mostly no one well besides his sister, Nezuko. They headed home as he saw their parents. They never have anytime for the two kids ever since Kie was now pregnant with another baby. His parents became neglected throughout the years....

Tanjiro and Nezuko would be in their room, hiding after their last sibling Routa was born... Kie and Tanjuro's attention would be on Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Routa... Never on the oldest two.

Tanjiro's father has gotten extremely sick... Instead of Tanjiro taking care of the family.... It was Takeo... Takeo was only 5...That made Tanjiro's blood boil as he sent the younger kids to their room and cover their ears. Kie said, "Tanjiro?". Tanjuro saw the angry in his eyes and was silent. Kie said, " Tanjiro ". " Takeo... Are you kidding me... HE IS 5!!! TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE OLDER THEN HIM... I AM FUCKING 13 OR WAS NEGLECTING ME AND NEZUKO OUR ENTIRE LIFE JUST A PLAN TO PRESSURE A 5 YEAR OLD AFTER YOU LEAVE US!! BULLSHIT!! THE FACT I HAD A JOB TO GET US ENOUGH TO LIVE!! I ALMOST SOLD MYSELF TO GET YOU GUYS TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES... BUT YOU DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKING FLYING FUCKS!!". Tanjiro was in tears. Tanjiro yelled, "HELL I WAS RAPED AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO ASK WHAT HAPPENED!!".

Tanjiro ran outside and was crying. It was raining and he was in the park and sat on a swing. Soon an umbrella was over him. Tanjiro looked up and said, " huh". "Sorry... You could've get sick...", A man said. Tanjiro looked at him, beautiful blonde hair, and very rare, but colorful eyes. Tanjiro blushed a bit.

TBC