Come on Mikey

Dahlia walked down the street, a soft smile on her face as she went to meet up with Mikey, her eyes sparkling happu she was gonna get to see him again. She looked around, before spotting a black haired male standing in the daffodil field her and Mikey would hang out at. She walked over, the male turning around to look at her. "Mikey!"Dahlia smiled hugging him tight. "Dahlia....I hope you can forgive me for this, I can't control this urge...I'm sorry if you never forgive me"Mikey smiled pulling out a gun. Dahlia stared at Mikey, her eyes wide in alarm at the gun in his hand. "Mikey.."Dahlia mumbled as he aimed it at her. "Dahlia..."Mikey says quietly. "I didn't want you to die at the hands of Chris or Vincent, so I wanted to do it myself, since I won't be around to protect you"Mikey says.

"MIKEY, YOU'RE SCARING ME!"Dahlia yelled tears falling down her cheeks. Her eyes widened, a gunshot going off, a bullet wound in her right shoulder. Another gunshot followed Dahlia falling over onto her sides her hair curtaining her face. Mikey stared at her, his eyes wide as tears fell down his cheeks. "D-Dahlia..."Mikey stared stunned. He looked at the gun in his hand, then dropped it, looking horrified. "DAHLIA!" Mikey gathered her in his arms, hugging her tight as he silently cried. "I'm so sorry! Dahlia god damn it I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"Mikey yelled. The sounds of sirens got closer, causing him to look him. He hugged Dahlia one more time before getting up and running away, grabbing his gun. "DAHLIA!"Naoto yelled his eyes wide in shock.

Dahlia stared at Takemitchy and Mikey, a sad expression on her face, watching as Mikey pressed the gun to Takemitchy's face keeping him pinned to the ground. "Manji..."Dahlia muttered her eyes starting to water at the sight of him crying. "Mikey...would this be what Dahlia wanted! Dahlia, she was your biggest weakness, what would she think!"Takemitchy demanded. "Dahlias gone as well...I killed her, I couldn't control it...now my kids are gonna be fucking orphans all because of me! Grab that gun and kill me Takemitchy!"Mikey yelled. "Mikey, you have your kids to go back to!"Takemitchy says quietly. "I can't be around them, I'm afraid I'd kill them as well! They'd remind me of Dahlia, they'd trigger my murderous intent!"Mikey yelled.

"Dahlia loved you Mikey...she loved your kids as well...she knows you'll be able to break through that!"Takemitchy yelled back. "My kids don't deserve to die...Dahlias sister will care for them...but they'll still never see their mother again, because of me"Mikey muttered. A gunshot went off Dahlias eyes widening in horror. She walked over, staring down at Mikey as he spoke his last words, tears falling down her cheeks. Mikey's eyes widened, staring right at her. "Takemitchy....Dahlia"Mikey smiled. "She's stayed with me..."Mikey mumbled raising his hand. His hand fell to the ground, Mikey's eyes closing. Dahlia smiled at Mikeys spirit and grabbed his hand, turning away as she walked through the rubble. "Dahlia...stop"Mikey stared his eyes wide.

She looked at him, keeping the smile on her face. "I killed you...I orphaned our kids! They're not gonna get to see you anymore, you should hate me! You should be hitting me! Why do you insist on continuing to love me even after everything I've done!"Mikey yelled staring at her. Her smile only grew and she wrapped her arms around his abdomen, hugging him. "Because I love you Mikey....yes you were out of control, but I stayed because I wanted to help you..."Dahlia says. She looked up at him, her chin resting on his chest. "Mikey....you're the only man I'd ever love, even after death"Dahlia smiled. She moved back and grabbed his hand, walking up the pile of rubble. "Dahlia..."Mikey stared. "Come on Manji, the others are waiting for us"Dahlia smiled.