Reunion 🥺

Author's Pov......

.......FOUR YEARS LATER......

After insulting Ohm he never saw him again. His life got upside down his father's company got bankrupt. His mother Carrier also got finished... they had to hand over their house and company to the biggest Company.
But the Company owner was still unknown he was very desperate to buy their house and Company.
His parents send Love abroad she was doing a stable job there and Nanon is also trying hard to find a job.

"Nanon come here Son we have to leave," Khun said while putting their suitcase in the car because today they all were shifting from their Mansion to a small apartment.

"Yes Dad coming," Nanon said while making his way downstairs... he was collecting stuff. They all are leaving their own Mansion with heavy hearts.

ON THE OTHER HAND

"Sir mission accomplished we got them now their Company and house are all yours," said the man to his boss who was standing in front of his office glass window.

"Good job did he apply for our Company," the boss asked him in a cold voice.

"Yes sir," said his secretary.

"Good then sign him as my P. A got it. I want him tomorrow" said the boss with a smirk on his face.

"Finally" he mumbled while glaring at the photo on his wallet with hatred.

-----------------------------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING ;

Nanon woke up with his alarm sound while rubbing his eyes. He has quickly done his morning routine while wearing his formal. After getting ready he immediately went downstairs to greet his parents.

"Good morning handsome," Nanon said to his Dad while hugging him from behind who is sitting on a dining chair while reading a newspaper.

"Good morning my baby boy," Khun said while hugging him back tightly and kissing his head softly.

"Have some breakfast Nanon" Davika said smiling at her son while placing food on the dining table.

"Good morning beautiful.... sorry but I don't have any appetite," Nanon said with a guilty face.

"Ok but take care of yourself baby and good luck," Davika said with teary eyes while kissing his forehead. She doesn't want Nanon to work but her Son is too stubborn.

Nanon is very happy because finally, he was getting his family's love. His Dad loves him too much now his mother is always ready to spoil him. He is liking his new life simple and cozy.