010

"The main door was open last night." Mina said as Sana just took the first bite of her breakfast.

"I forgot to close it." She answered, looking at her food.

"Sorry for being late." ChaeYoung bowed and took her seat beside Sana.

"You were wearing a blue T-Shirt last night." Mina said in confusion.

Sana averted her attention to ChaeYoung, who was now wearing her turtle neck sweater. She smirked, remembering what she did last night to her. She was proud on herself for marking ChaeYoung to take her revenge for last time. ChaeYoung looked at the sweater then back to Mina and nodded.

"I took bath and I have some of my clothes in Sana's closet so I just wore it. Why?" She asked. Mina shook her head and continued eating.

After they finished their breakfast, Sana decided to wash the dishes while ChaeYoung took her leave. She needed to go home and grab her stuffs before going to school. She quickly jogged to her car and settled inside to go back to her place. She smiled, remembering last night but hissed rubbing her neck.

ChaeYoung arrived home then quickly packed her bag with the stuffs she needed for school, locked the house and left for school. She was driving while booming on the music but caught a glimpse of TzuYu on the side street so she stopped the car aside. She rolled down the glass window before peeping her head out.

"Hey..." She called for TzuYu. TzuYu didn't response and continued walking.

"TzuYu-ah..." This time, TzuYu turned around.

"Hey ChaeYoung, going to school?" TzuYu asked, waving to her.

"Hop in. We'll go together."

"No, you should go ahead."

"Come on, let me drop you. We're going to the same place." ChaeYoung insisted. TzuYu nodded and took her seat inside the car.

ChaeYoung then drove off to the school after TzuYu was done buckling her seat belt. They safely arrived to their destination and TzuYu thanked her before getting off. ChaeYoung stepped out, too after parking the car and they made their way to the school building.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yah..." NaYeon exclaimed when someone grabbed her wrist from behind.

"What are you doing?" She yanked her hand back from JeongYeon's grip. JeongYeon just smiled and washed her hands.

"If you're free then I wanted to talk to you." She said, looking around and no girl was inside the washroom anymore.

"Here?" NaYeon asked after scoffing.

"I don't have any better place." She said and stood in front of NaYeon. NaYeon got confused when JeongYeon suddenly held her own ears.

"I'm sorry, unnie. I'm sorry if you think I ignored you or didn't get time for you as I promised. I'm really sorry." JeongYeon said, sincerely. NaYeon pulled her hands down and held them.

"You don't need to do this. I'm not mad."

"I don't know if you are but I just wanted to tell you that I didn't ignore you or left you hanging." She pouted. NaYeon smiled, letting go of her hands.

"Unnie, did you cancel the plan again?" JeongYeon asked, levelling herself to NaYeon.

"Yeah, why?"

"Thank you." She grinned, causing NaYeon to give her an expressionless look.