011

"Unnie's friend is really rich." JiHyo said and stuffed the food in her mouth.

"Sana and ChaeYoung are rich, too." Momo retorted, stealing food from JeongYeon's plate, who was busy checking some pictures she took yesterday inside the mall.

"But she is richest for your information." JeongYeon spoke, slapping Momo's hand away from her plate.

"Why didn't you give her number to me yet?" Their father asked.

"Appa, I was feeling shy asking for her number. But don't worry, she has bodyguards with her."

"Bodyguards?" They all exclaimed. JeongYeon nodded, casually.

"Why? What does her father do?" He asked.

"I actually didn't ask her about that. I only know that her father owns that mall. Don't worry, I'll tell you after knowing." JeongYeon assured. He nodded.

"It's not raining so we'll go by my bicycle." JiHyo announced.

JeongYeon shrugged off and continued eating. After finishing their food, they left with JiHyo's bicycle. The weather was good after so many days but they still took their raincoats with them in case of emergency. JiHyo rested her head on JeongYeon's back as JeongYeon was pedalling. They arrived to the university and JeongYeon parked the bicycle in the parking lot, carefully. She put the key in her pocket and took her bag from JiHyo. JiHyo pulled JeongYeon down by her shoulders and fixed the collar of her new shirt she was wearing today.

"Who will take care of me like this after you?" JeongYeon asked, ruffling her hair, causing her to whine.

"You can ask your husband." She chuckled and JeongYeon purred.

"Unnie, are you wearing your new clothes to impress someone?" JiHyo smirked. JeongYeon snickered, shaking her head.

"It's just my classmates look rich and I want to show that I'm not less than them." She answered, fixing her hair.

"Did you talk to any guy in your class?"

"Actually, two. They are my friends. I call them hyung sometimes." JeongYeon grinned.

"You didn't tell appa about that." She asked, unzipping her bag.

"I'll tell him later." JeongYeon said, scratching the back of her head.

"JeongYeon unnie, what is happening to you? You're hiding things now." JiHyo creased her brows, looking at her. JeongYeon tsked, shaking her head.

"Baby, I'm not hiding things. I just didn't open any topic about it. I'll tell appa everything once it will be the right time."

"Okay then. I'll wait for the right time with you. Take this. You'll look cool." JiHyo handed her a cap.

"What else are you carrying with you, huh? And why do you want me to look cool every time?"

"Because I love you." With her gummy smile, JiHyo raised her hands over her head to make a big heart. JeongYeon chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Let's meet later and do well in your class." She said and was about to ruffle her hair, her hand was slapped away.

"Don't you dare to mess my hair." JiHyo warned and ran toward her school building.

JeongYeon shook her head, smiling and wore the cap JiHyo had given to her. She took out her phone and checked herself in the camera then smirked, being proud on herself. JiHyo was surely making her look cool among them. She smiled when she saw NaYeon standing behind her through the camera.

"Unnie...why are standing there?" JeongYeon asked, turning to her.

"I just came. Let's go." She said and walked ahead, followed by JeongYeon.