013

"Yo!" JeongYeon mumbled half asleep, putting the phone near her ear.

"Are you still sleeping?"

"Who are you?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Are you blind and deaf at the same time?"

"Yah..." JeongYeon frowned and checked the name of the caller.

"Unnie, why did you call me early in the morning?"

"Early morning? It's ten already." NaYeon replied, annoyingly from the other line.

"I know but I wake up late on weekends." She said, huskily and sat on her bed.

"Oh, that means I disturbed you."

"No, it's fine. But why did you call?"

"Did you forget about yesterday?"

"Yesterday? The game we played?" JeongYeon asked but slapped her forehead.

"I'm sorry. What else about yesterday?" She changed the topic, quickly.

"You can't get it out of your head, am I right?"

"I said, sorry. It was your fault anyway but tell me what it is about yesterday."

"The project. Did you talk to Kunpimook Bhuwakul?"

"No, I totally forgot about that. But why don't you do it, unnie? I'm not interested in talking with guys." JeongYeon scratched her head and yawned after that.

"You can do nothing. Give me his details. I'll talk to him." NaYeon said, boringly.

"Okay, I'll send it to you. And ask him about his ideas. We'll discuss about that then."

"I'll call him and will fix a meeting. I'll go to meet him then we can discuss about it. You don't need to come for that." NaYeon said, sarcastically.

"No, unnie. Why do you need to meet him somewhere else? We can talk in our class."

"Why? Is that bothering you?" NaYeon questioned.

"No, it's not bothering me."

"Then, I'll go."

"Don't."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

JeongYeon opened her eyes fully and exhaled, heavily. She didn't know the reason why she didn't want NaYeon to go and meet that guy. They were supposed to meet him for their project only but only NaYeon was planning to see him and it was affecting her. 'What's wrong with me? Am I being possessive?'

"I just don't want that, unnie. Besides, you're a girl. Wait, I'll do something."

"Do what?"

"I'll call him and talk about his ideas then I'll tell you about it. After that, we three will meet in the classroom and will discuss. Is it okay?"

"Now, you're interested in talking with a guy?"

"I'm supposed to do it because we're groupmates."

"That's good."

"I'll hang up then. Oh, I forgot to say something." She said, fiddling with the blanket.