Chapter 1: Once Again

[Okay, so I only watched the first season so second season characters are not going to be on here. Yet)

{(Y/n) = your name} {(L/n) = Last Name} Hospital name is made up.]

Nanami paced back and forth in her room. A worried expression slapped on her face.

Tomoe and Mizuki watched silently while the Mikage shrine spirits cleaned outside. Soon , Tomoe became very annoyed at this girls strange behavior. Mizuki, being the first one to react, asked the question that was on both their minds,

"Lady Nanami, is something wrong?"

Nanami stopped mid-step, having her back towards them. "No, nothing's wrong. I'm just waiting for something..... very important." After that fast reply, the pacing resumed.

Mizuki sighed along with Tomoe. This was going to be a long evening.

~

"Nanami come and eat dinner," Tomoe opened the door to the Land God's room finding her still pacing. "Nanami, come and ea-" "I heard you the first time!" Her booming voice surprised Tomoe and herself. She turned towards Tomoe with wide guilty eyes, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just..... I just need to wait a little longer."

Tomoe walked in closing the door behind him.

"Nanami. What are you waiting for?" He asked, sitting by the door. Nanami's lips parted then closed, her gaze slid down to the floor. She let out a short sigh and sat herself in front of him.

"Well, today I'm supposed to get a phone call. A very important phone call."

"This phone call is about what? Do you owe someone money? Are you waiting for one of your friends to call you? Are you in some sort of trouble again?" Tomoe really hope it's not 1 or 3.

"A friend you might say," Nanami pondered on how to explain, rubbing her temples.

"It's more like-"

Ring ring, ring.

The brown haired girl scrambled from her spot and dashed to her phone.

"He-hello?"

"Hello. Is this Nanami Momozono?" A middle-aged female voice spoke.

"Yes! This is!"

A certain white snake slithered his way into the room, followed by 2 spirits. The 3 sneaks and Tomoe moved closer to Nanami to get a better grasp on who is on the other line.

"This is the Kigo Hospital. We were told to contact you when (Y/n) (L/n) was going to be released?"

"Right. May I please talk to her?"

"Not at the moment. She is finishing on her sign-out paperwork. And speaking of paperwork, we have some for you as well Miss.Momozono. You are going to be caring for her. How old are you again?"

The four behind her jaws dropped, of course Onikiri and Kotetsu were not seen.

"17 ma'am."

"Oh my. I'm afraid that you're to young to sign this, can I speak to your guardian?" Her voice soon turned slightly sour.

"Oh, of—of course!" Nanami turned halfway, she tugged on Tomoe's sleeve.

He gave the oh hell no face while Mizuki snickered. Putting the phone to his ear, he cleared his throat.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Is this the guardian?"

"Yes, this is," Tomoe stammered out of the room.

A few minutes past until Tomoe walked back into the room.

"Did you talk to the nurse? What did you say?" Nanami said quickly crawling over to him.

The familiar glared down at the teen, "We have A LOT to talk about." Nanami gulped and slowly crawled back away. She then gestured to a spot across from her. "Eh, erm, shall we?"

{Yay! First page complete! This is my first story on Wattpad. So I'm excited! I would love some feedback if you wouldn't mind~}