💝🔞💦₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1💦🔞💝

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the next chapter 🔞

Yn's POV
At the moment I'm laying on the bed with my girlfriends Jisoo, Jennie, Roseanne, and Lelisa. You may know them. They make up the kpop group "Blackpink". Right now I'm just laying on the bed with this on.

I'm just looking at my phone thinking about teasing the others, but I decided not to

I'm just looking at my phone thinking about teasing the others, but I decided not to. I have to say that I'm feeling extremely horny. I slept into my hand into my panties. I sighed as I slipped my hand fingers passed my folds...

✧༺♥༻✧
End Of POV
✧༺♥༻✧

Jisoo's POV
Right now me, Jennie, Roseanne, and Lelisa just made it home. As we walked in we hear yn moaning. We looked at each other and smirked.

Jennie - I think our Babygirl is having some fun.

We nodded going up to the room we all share. Once we got there we see yn laying on the bed. She has her hand buried between her legs. I smirked and we went over to the bed. Chaeyong snatched her panties off. Yn's eyes snapped open and looked at us.

Yn - Hi...

We just smirked and Roseanne started eating her out quickly. She gasped closing her eyes.

Lisa - You aren't supposed to play with yourself without us watching love...

Yn - Sorry... Mamas...

I smirked as we started playing with our Babygirl...

✧༺♥༻✧
End Of POV
✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧End Of POV✧༺♥༻✧

Yn