Chapter 6

(Help i cant stop writing)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
6 days later
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Today was an especially depressing day, it was raining the whole time. You're exhausted by the cold and completely soaked.

You stumble into the office without changing, you're already late, so you thought you'd let Pantalone know you needed 20 more minutes to change and take care of yourself.

It's been a hard fight today, you can feel blood leaking across your back and arm, but you try to ignore the pain.

"...Sir Pantalone?", you step into the office.

Pantalone is sitting at his desk at always... one of his arms is lying on the table, and head on top of it.

"....", he better not be dead. You walk next to him, and pull your gloves off.

(Can we say you're a Fatui Agent for
reference? They hot)

You crouch next to his chair, tilt your head to the side and inspect him.
He seems to actually sleep... Man, what is this man doing all day to get this exhausted.
Well, he is the head of Snezhnaya's economy, making it the second wealthiest nation in Teyvat. Even while you are helping him out he seems to get overwhelmed with his work, just what was he doing without you??

You remember how you ran into Dottore at the end of the event, and you'd like to assume that he brought him into the office because Pantalone couldn't walk on his own... He better not be running around fucking everything that moves while you do all his real work.

You sigh, lean your head against the edge of the table, and gently run your hand trough his hair.
You can't help but carass him a little, while he can't be bothered in his sleep.

(Really had to try that pose too)

It feels so good, touching someone so gently...
Where are you two standing even? You're nothing more than his personal prostitute, but being with him makes you happy anyways. Even if he is kind of a bastard.

Slowly, you slide his glasses off, and put them to the side so that he's more comfortable sleeping.

Also, you still feel like something is off... everything is going as agreed until now, but you can't let go of feeling uneasy with this whole assisant thing.

You move your hand back on his cheek, and continue to stroke his face gently.

Whatever it is... you'll try to just enjoy the moments. You're nothing more but a subordinate after all, whatever Pantalone is planing to do with you, you cannot refuse. You have no power.

You glare at him with a saddened expression, as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Hmm....? Y/N...", he mumbles in a deep tired voice.

"...", you keep carassing him, "...Go to bed."

"Mhh...", he takes a deep breath, seemingly too tired to go anywhere, but you need to kick him out from the desk if you want to take over his work.

You get up again, "Come on... just a few steps, i'll help you.", you try pulling him up, and he stands up with effort.

"That's good... Let's go", you continue with a calm voice and support him by warping one arm around his back.

Slowly, you drag him into the little lounge.
It hurts so much... your injuries... they were already causing you deep pain, and now you have to carry a grown up man to his bed...
You surpress making pained sounds, and help Pantalone get on the bed.

He sits down on the edge of the bed.
You squat down, lift his leg and take his shoes off one by one.
"...There, lie down."

Pantalone lies down on his stomach slowly, and you throw the blanket over him.

"Y/n...", he mumbles
"Will you... stay with me...?"

"Ah..." , you remember your injury, you're still in pain, dripping wet and you'll need to take over his work, "...Sorry, I can't..."

"Hm... unfortunate...", he sighs, making your heart bleed.

".....", you lean over the bed, brush over his back and give him a kiss on his head.

"...Sleep well, i love you."

(*cries*)