Prologue

"But boss! You created us... Why do you choose to abandon us like broken toys"

"My creations were a failure but.. Some of them are fine like you. And now, it's time to move on"

"I don't want to do this job anymore, it's getting out of hand"

"What if the CEO thinks about it, boss?"

"..."

"Boss..?"

Those were the words that they heard from their creator. The world around them began to dim, as if it's shutting down, being forgotten. They stood up and accepted it the way it is. But, it's not over.

They woke up to a dim room with a light flickering, creating some kind of domain around them. Then, they were welcomed by a strange entity approaching them.

???

"Fear not, my dear. For I, Medveten, had created this domain for you to feel remembered from your existence"
-

"If anything, a feeling that someone's around, I'll tell you what to do and next"

They were confused at the moment, thinking to themselves why are they helping.

The Unknown Creation

"Why are you so generous even I accepted my fate?"

Medveten
"It's just that- I don't want to see another one like you to fade alone. You're like me.. "
-

"Hear me this; while you are here, how about you help me"

The Unknown Creation makes a decision whether to do nothing or to help Medveten.

After a moment, they have decided..

The Unknown Creation
"So... Where do I begin"

Medveten gave them a smile as they were finally able to accept the help. And all that, Medveten began to present their plan.

After their brief explanation of their plan, Medveten gave them a codename. Named after a common phobia.

Medveten
"From now on, I'd like to call you.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[⚠️ ERROR⚠️]

The story has just begun