DiaLuci : Smoking.

Today is one of those busy days for Lucifer. And so Diavolo decided to visit Lucifer at the House of Lamentation, to at least try and distract Lucifer from working too much.

Diavolo was welcomed by Asmo, who was just about to step out.

Asmo: Oh! What a surprise to see you today, Lord Diavolo.

Diavolo: Good to see you too, Asmodeus. I came to see Lucifer. Is he available?

Asmo: Ah~ How beast-y of you, my lord. Looking for Lucifer at night~ But do be quiet about it.

Diavolo: Hm.. That's not quite the reason I'm coming by. But maybe I'll consider that thought of yours next time.

Asmo: Haha. You could, even only once, join me when I'm out, we could learn more of each other~

Diavolo: Why, thank you for the offer. But I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

Asmo: Sucks.. Oh well, nii-sama is in his study, working as always. I will be going now~

Diavolo: Yes, thank you again, Asmodeus. Have a nice day!

Asmo walked out of the dorm and hops his way to the front gates, waving Diavolo off with his cheeky smile all the while.

Diavolo made his way into the hallway of the dorm. He seem excited to see Lucifer as he got closer to Lucifer's study.

The prince swung open the door, only to find his lover's desk empty of figure. He blinked in confusion and slight disappointment as he approach the desk.

It's filled with paperworks, not enough for the desk to organize, there are chairs beside the desk that are also piled up with more paperworks and files.

Diavolo sighed as he left the desk and approached the balcony, when he saw a very familiar figure standing in the dark.

He know this feeling so well as he hugged the figure from behind, which made them surprised.

Lucifer: Diavolo, you shouldn't do that out of nowhere.

Diavolo: I don't do this often, did I? It wouldn't hurt to hug my lover.

Lucifer: mh.. I could burn you by accident.

Diavolo: Burn?

Diavolo loosen his hug so Lucifer could turn around and face him. Upon doing so, Diavolo understood what Lucifer meant.

Diavolo: ah.. you're holding a cigarette..

Lucifer: Mhm.. I'm not just holding it, I'm smoking it.

Diavolo: I didn't know you smoke. Neither do I seen you do, too.

Lucifer: Well, I just don't do it regularly. Especially not at RAD, it would make me look bad since I'm the vice-president and a part of the student council officers.

Diavolo: I see. But that's alright, no? They can't say anything about you doing bad.

Lucifer: Diavolo.

Diavolo is greeted with Lucifer's glare. But it just made Diavolo like him more, since the fallen angel's onyx black orbs are very pretty.

Lucifer sighed.

Lucifer: I don't like how you don't feel intimidated when I do that.

Diavolo: Why should I? I love everything about you, Luci. I can't be intimidated by someone I like.

Lucifer: How reassuring.

Lucifer let Diavolo's arms wrapped on his waist as he turned back to face the dark skies and the shining moon as he continued to smoke the cigarette.