12 | Storytelling

Acbauievboennewignqefafhbqenfoqioegbiwegj I'm so sorry that I didn't update 😭😭

I was working on homework

I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't think I wouldn't update for 2 days ubguwbgeowbgoiwengiwegbweigbwe

well anywayss onto the chapter >:D

Harumi's POV:

While all the others were showing mixed emotions about what Jay had just said (Nya was mad, Lloyd was standing in the corner embarrassed, Kai was acting mischievous, Skylor was laughing her head off, Zane was lecturing Jay, Pixal was just watching from the stairs, and Cole was whispering stuff to Lloyd.) I was slightly blushing but laughing at it, Jay certainly had a way of making things straightforward. 

Once they all calmed down, they all started to look at me. "What?" I set my mug down on the floor and huddled in the blanket more. "We were all wondering, why were you kidnapped by space snake lady?" Jay asked me as he folded his arms trying his best to look intimidating. 

"Do you want the whole truth?" I sighed

They all nodded.

"Okay then," I didn't really know the best way to tell them about anything so I just went for the truth. 

"She kidnapped me because I was important to her. Why? Because her mission is to rule the entire universe. There's something she can do so that she can rule it all. Mind Control," I started. "Uh, how does any of this connect to you exactly?" Nya asked me confused.

"I'm getting there," I folded my arms but they couldn't tell because I was still in a giant blanket.

"Anyways, how she does this mind control thing is she goes to the planet Pisces and gets The Scales of the Pisces Fish, and then she goes to the planet Sagittarius or more commonly known as the crystal planet to get the Crystal bow of Sagittarius. If she combines these two things then she can gain Mind control and control over everyone and everything," I said getting more focused on my thoughts and grabbing all the memories that I could, you see Amocleera didn't tell me personally the plan but I overheard her talking about it. She probably didn't think that I would be rescued.

"Again, how does this connect to you?"

"Jeez, I'm getting there be patient!"

"As I was saying, blah blah blah Mind Control blah blah blah you can only get to the Crystal planet if you have some sort of crystal power or something. Which I have," I guess that kinda got them roundhousing like dogs.

"Wait wait wait. You have an elemental power?!" Cole screeched and started staring back at Lloyd and then me "Did you know about this?" Cole asked him. "No, what makes you think I did?" Lloyd commented "Well you know-" Cole smirked at him and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. "Really," Lloyd said. 

"Oooh, can you show us?" Skylor squealed I think she was excited that she could use a new power now instead of the ones she's been using for a while. "Sure," I got up out of my blanket and stretched but then I just sat back down.

I started to form a little Crystal star in my hand and light purple lights glowed off of it. The ninja all watched in awe as I formed my little Crystal. I haven't gotten to see how much better my powers could be but, it was a start.

I feel that I will get better someday.

A/N:

Sorry it's short 🤠😀

I didn't really know how to make this longer so

Anywayss, you all knew that at some point the ninja were going to find out about her crystal powers (If you read the prologue that is). Even though her crystals are mainly purple, I'm going to make it so that she can create different types of crystals like quartz, Emeralds, Amethyst, you get the idea. I'm also going to make her ninja gi like a mix of purple and jade green and gold so ya :)

anyways hope you enjoyed 💀

-Ilikestarsxx

662 words