Authors note

Okey so first of thank you for giving my story a read. This is my first book so please be kind.

I love writing and want to share my stories with you all.
I'm doing my best to give you guys a good story. And I think I am doing great so far. I've worked very hard on this one!

And yes this is a enemies to lovers! Personally my favorite trope, I mean everyone loves it right!?

‼️WARNING‼️

ABUSE / VIOLENCE

FAUL LANGUAGE/ SWEAR WORDS

SEXUAL ASSAULT

CRYING - yes my main character cries a lot, deal with it.

CRITICISM - Im all for constructive criticism! But I will not tolerate hate! Just because you don't like how the story is going doesn't give you the right to call me names and say things like "fucking bitch" or "this story sucks"
If I see you hating on me or someone else in the comments I will mute you!
If you don't like my story simply don't read it!

ERRORS - I wrote this in 2021-2023, so it has a lot of mistakes since English is not my first language. I try to correct any errors once I notice, but I need help spotting them. (So tell me when you see a misspelled word)
I'm not a professional writer, so there might be mistakes. However, I don't want to change the text too much, as I want to keep the comments.
So, please note that this story contains misspellings!

NO SMUT - Please keep in mind that I was 15 when I wrote this for the first time! You guys are going mad at me in the comments for not giving you any smut, but I was young, and honestly didn't know how to write explicit scenes!
Even if there is no smut I know many love this story! It's worth to read!

COPYRIGHT - do not copy my work! If you do...may your autocorrect turn every "The" into "Teh" forever!
I'm just joking but please don't copy me and if I se anyone copying my work I will report you! Also this is entirely my own story, everything is from my imagination, so if it has any similarities with other stories it's not on me!

TO MY RE READERS - Please don't spoil anything in the comments! Yes I'm talking about you RRs (love you guys) but please let the new readers have a fun read, and don't spoil it for them!

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE DON'T READ MY STORY!
(You have been warned so read at your own risk)

I think that was all I had to say!
Love you all now let's begin!<3