Chapter 7

(This chapter is so weird-)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
One day
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"KAH! HMm- Hmh- ... ngh-mh~"

"Hmm... Do you think a permission is worth it? This doesn't seem like a fair plan."

"Hmm... HMPh...-!" you moan out while your whole body is twitching in pleassure.

You are spred across Pantalone's desk, lying on your arched back.
A mouth gag was carefully belted around your head, restricting you from speaking as you clench your teeth into the ball.
Your hands are handcuffed behind your back making it hard for you to relax, while your dick is enveloped in a maxed out vibrator.

(Model's up to your imagination-)

"Hm... Okay then.", he scribbles something on the sheet, without giving you another look.

Pantalone's holding a piece of paper attached to a board and a pen, sitting a few meters away from the desk.

"Mh-Mhgh-!", you keep groaning against the ball.

One must not think twice to say that Pantalone had a collection of toys, and judging by the time he fucked you silly while you were drunk, he is a sadist as well.

All Pantalone told you is that he felt bored, and if you could amuse him for a while while offering you a fair amount of mora.
So, you agreed, and here you are, being humiliated by your boss.

"Shhh, I can't concentrate when you're this noisy."
Pantalone complains with a smirk.

Those 20 minutes felt like hours now, you came twice already.
It's hard to tell what hurts more, the overwhelming feeling of your sensitive cock still being stimulated right after you came, or the fact that Pantalone won't even look at you.

What should you do... throw yourself off of the table??
If he won't respond now, you'll take the risk.

"S...Shah- Hah-l-ugh...eh...", your desperate calls for the man imbue the office.

He dares to peek at you, but won't take action, so...

You wait, then slowly drag yourself off of the desk, until you drop to the floor with a loud thud.
He watches you, not showing any reaction to your misery, and you with effort start crawling towards him.

"Wow... I have no words.", Pantalone says with an intimidating tone, as he finally puts the board away and gets up.
You freeze, and he steps towards your trembling body.
"And where are you going?" He squats, admiring you, "Did you miss me, or?"

You try to lift yourself up by your elbows.
"Ugh....Hah....hmph....mh...."
Pantalone holds the pen underneath your chin, lifting your head up to face him.
"Aww you want me free you? Touch you? Give you attention? Love you?"